The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

Haha! Sounds odd alright. It's just it doesn't show up on all deck plans and it seemed to show up as a new cabin... was hoping it was new. Ah well.

It does appear to be new. It's not on older deck plans and it's in the middle of nowhere just like 6137 that was added to Liberty.

Thanks for the photos! I’ll be in one of the new JS 1100 in August. My mom and I can’t wait. Love the Voyager class ships. I haven’t been on one that’s been this updated! I was so excited to see when I had booked that waterslides had been added previously. My kids will love those. My mom has only been on the Grandeur so I cannot wait to see her face when we step onboard. She’s only stayed in an interior room before. I hope she loves having her own balcony. I’ve only had 1 ever but it was great! Thanks again for this sneak peek!

Would love to see pictures of a grand suite, Splashaway Bay, and the pool area designated for babies and toddlers in swim diapers. Thanks!

Splashaway Bay was added in the 2016 drydock, here are photos on Cruise Critic: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/adventure-of-the-seas-192/splashaway-bay-363861/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you posted a pic of the spin room - can you tell if the bikes look new (they looked a lot newer than the crappy ones on jewel last year). Also, any fitness classes? if you can grab a pic of the offerings and prices, that would be awesome! We leave out of PR on 3/31!

Tonight’s menu - note - new bread bowls are on tables . Made request for savory bites tonight.

You now order dessert with your meal.

9_DAA19_D7_2_FF1_4_B93_ABCE_DF453_BDE4_DED.jpg

Big favor -- Can you find out why the Escargot are NOT listed as gluten free?? Is it something in the sauce, or do they just serve it with some kind of bread? Old family joke since my girls were little & they asked "What's for dinner?" & our reply would be "Snails on toast":)

Younger DD has celiac, but we still want to order the escargot for her to try....

5 years ago, on Explorer, there was a shortage & we couldn't get them -- they had a scallops dish instead, & to make them gluten free, they just served it without the piece of bread, and she would use the gluten free bread / rolls they brought to her to sop up all the melted butter....