Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

Dinner tonight was in the CK. Pork belly app was spectacular. Filet was very good for a main. Cheesecake for dessert was very good. Service was phenomenal.*

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Was the kids dinner menu in CK the same as the lunch one?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No idea where we are... But it is a helluva lot warmer than where we were.

High of 17 today. Costal Kitchen for breaky then Ifly. North star ressys this afternoon as well.

856 kids on board. 200 aquanot aged kids... Only 30 spaces per session in that room. Thank God for the drink package and WiFi while we wait... (go ahead.. Judge me. I'll sleep fine).

More to come later after I drive 15 cocktails into my yap.

Ask any questions.

So I need to buy the photo package now!

Look at these adorable proofs of my 3 year old doing the Ifly!

Lunch was at 270 and Johnny Rockets. The 3 cheese panini has blue cheese! What sort of BS is that. I had to get me a burger to get the mold out of my brain.

We also did the north star. They don't go over the edge because it takes so much longer. If you are prone to motion sickness I wouldn't recommend this. eb3316b457c88493244712241a1cbd04.jpgf6860324aa148c845c56226d5b0b1b41.jpgcd73d77f35bd93c23820983ae7aa50b1.jpg

So I need to buy the photo package now!

Look at these adorable proofs of my 3 year old doing the Ifly!

Lunch was at 270 and Johnny Rockets. The 3 cheese panini has blue cheese! What sort of BS is that. I had to get me a burger to get the mold out of my brain.

We also did the north star. They don't go over the edge because it takes so much longer. If you are prone to motion sickness I wouldn't recommend this. eb3316b457c88493244712241a1cbd04.jpgf6860324aa148c845c56226d5b0b1b41.jpgcd73d77f35bd93c23820983ae7aa50b1.jpg

Looks like she had a blast! Great pic.

Some gossip about Michael's genuine pub.. After 3 days of going there asking for a variety of draft beers only to be told that they were bringing the keg up and to come back tomorrow I made an inquiry. Being told to come back tomorrow 3 days in a row is frustrating.

So apparently they are in at the end of a contract with Michael's genuine pub and speciality items are in short supply. It is unknown to what extent the arrangement will be alerted but there are no specialty craft beers on this voyage due to the contract situation. You have to settle for Stella or some left over bottles.

That being said, the burger and peanut butter pie in a jar were AWESOME.

If you get a chance to eat them, do it. Just don't expect any craft beers while you're at it.