Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

Challengers arcade much smaller than Oasis and Freedom class ships... It doesn't matter when they are just shy of 4.. She doesn't realize that you actually need to "insert coins" to get the full benefit of an arcade game. fe224294431ea06f3976c74484f60242.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I can see the Disney Magic is getting ready to let go of her lines. I can see the suckers from their verandah rooms that cost almost as much as my loft suite.

They do have a much better horn than an RCI ship tho..

Success! We've made it to CocoCay!

Yay, have fun today! I have not returned to CocoCay since my first Royal Caribbean cruise in 2008 and learned that a dock is currently under construction. Any progress being made? Looking forward to returning on my Harmony cruise in 2019 :)

Btw, have you met seadog yet?

Would you happen to know when & where they give out tender tickets for Coco? Was it the day of or day prior?

It is usually on the last sea day prior to Coco in 270. On my sailing, they started handing out about 30 mins. before the scheduled time which was 2:00pm. We had lunch in 270 around 1:00 and saw them set up at about 1:30. A line started, so they started handing out the tickets. We got tender #1, but we ended not making there:(

It is usually on the last sea day prior to Coco in 270. On my sailing, they started handing out about 30 mins. before the scheduled time which was 2:00pm. We had lunch in 270 around 1:00 and saw them set up at about 1:30. A line started, so they started handing out the tickets. We got tender #1, but we ended not making there:(

So sorry. I love CocoCay.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Merion_Mom

Tickets were given out on day 3. The last sea day prior to CocoCay.

The island is beautiful. I'd never been here before. Nicer white sand beaches than Labadee. The waterslide is fun. Buffet was decent. Cocoloccos are delicious.

Tendering is a PITA. Thankfully the pier is under construction. I heard today that unlike a June completion date I had previously heard it is now slated for the third quarter of 2018. e70a5b35e529aa9f147148fd19c27e32.jpg0ee9a326c3c7b55e70ef304c07163680.jpgf978be4c83c28ce0e9274d4a5e37457c.jpgc82bdebd80e058bf0fb967de0183b4ef.jpg7199edaebd355abf5445eeff2ea4ca8b.jpg