Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

Stopped by Sorrentos last night.

Pizza still tastes like a bad frozen pizza.. But it was PACKED.

RCI will never change anything about the pizza if it is always that busy. I feel like those of us griping about the pizza on CC are the vocal minority.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you are unhappy about the quality of the pizza then your drink package isn't doing its job. Get to work.

Are the Olympics being shown onboard? Boarding on Saturday....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't seen any Olympics coverage. ESPN international only seems to show soccer. NBC and CBC have the American and Canadian broadcast rights respectively and neither of them are available on the stateroom TV's

I haven't seen any Olympics coverage. ESPN international only seems to show soccer. NBC and CBC have the American and Canadian broadcast rights respectively and neither of them are available on the stateroom TV's

Yeah, but there is live streaming available through the CBC/NBC apps :) The CBC app in particular is a godsend and is how we managed to follow coverage of the Rio Olympics while we were up at the cottage for the week. :P (No cable, but yay for Wi-Fi LOL.)

Finally had a chance to avail myself of the Solarium pool (aka successful drop off at adventure ocean).

ATTENTION ROYAL CARIBBEAN : The Quantum class solarium pools should be the entry level of what an acceptable pool is going forward. None of this Oasis class bath tub sized pool (if any - I'm looking at you, Harmony).

Yeah, but there is live streaming available through the CBC/NBC apps :) The CBC app in particular is a godsend and is how we managed to follow coverage of the Rio Olympics while we were up at the cottage for the week. [emoji14] (No cable, but yay for Wi-Fi LOL.)
It would seem to be geo-locked. I haven't been able to stream all week.

It would seem to be geo-locked. I haven't been able to stream all week.

Aw, crap :(

We won two more medals this morning (gold in speedskating, silver in team luge relay), really proud of our home country's medal count so far!

Aw, crap :(

We won two more medals this morning (gold in speedskating, silver in team luge relay), really proud of our home country's medal count so far!

[emoji847][emoji119][emoji1063] Go Canada!

And Constable....the solarium pool is on my to do list too. Already told my kids that not going to Adventure Ocean is not an option. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums