Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

I have been scouring CC for months looking for an answer to my question about the Fitness Facility onboard, but haven't been able to find one - does the Fitness Facility have a locker room/changing area with shower's for use after working out? I'm not booked until 1/18/2019, but I LOVE reading the "live" reviews from Anthem. Gives me ideas and things I can dream about until I finally make the trip. Have a great time.

No

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Constable 145, safe travels and enjoy Anthem. You have thankfully missed some miserable weather here in SWO today. Busses are cancelled for Owen, and I got to work at home today.

Hopefully we will see some cabin pics and do you have any magical help this cruise? Looks like Molsonschooner didn’t join you this time?

Constable 145, safe travels and enjoy Anthem. You have thankfully missed some miserable weather here in SWO today. Busses are cancelled for Owen, and I got to work at home today.

Hopefully we will see some cabin pics and do you have any magical help this cruise? Looks like Molsonschooner didn’t join you this time?

No he wasn't invited. Well, he could have come but on his own dime this time haha.

I've heard about the horrendous weather.. It'll be 17 degrees Celsius tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No he wasn't invited. Well, he could have come but on his own dime this time haha.

We will be living vicariously through your posts, so keep us warm.

Day one kids menu in Les kitchen de Costal.

Did you go to CK for embarkation lunch? Could you pls post CK's menu and food pictures?

Another question: how login for free internet package?

It will be our first Anthem sailing and we haven't sailed RCCL for 10 years...

We will sail in almost a month in GS and we will follow your great thread... Thanks!

Mike

Did you go to CK for embarkation lunch? Could you pls post CK's menu and food pictures?

Another question: how login for free internet package?

It will be our first Anthem sailing and we haven't sailed RCCL for 10 years...

We will sail in almost a month in GS and we will follow your great thread... Thanks!

Mike

I didn't get a photo of the CK lunch menu. Will endeavour to do so later. It was very good though. Service was top notch.

Access code provided by the genie at check-in for voom surf and stream. Not the fastest internet but it does the trick. e539e2d4bbb3db907ee1970a47745c24.jpg

has your Genie got everything set up for you. I read some time ago that Andrew had issues with the job his genie did at the start of his cruise, I hope your Genie has been great so far.

When you get a minute can you post some pictures of your suite.

Genie Jay has been out of this world. No issues there. Curb to ship in 20 minutes. Onboard at 1037am.

Will take photos of the suite when time allows.

There was lots of beer in my room.*

Not as much anymore. Must be evaporating as I get further south.*

Dinner tonight was in the CK. Pork belly app was spectacular. Filet was very good for a main. Cheesecake for dessert was very good. Service was phenomenal.*

Ifly and wonderland tomorrow.

Watching your posts, we will be on her for Mar.17th. Like you never sailed from cold port, but then again this is only our 2nd cruise. Drove to Florida last mar. & on the Freedom, loved it so booked this one & will be any more I'm sure. Enjoy your cruise and don't worry about us FREEZING back home (Whitby for me)...LOL

Took me two hours to drive home west on 401 and 403 in this stupid snow and we’re supposed to get two more rounds before it is over [emoji35][emoji24] I am so glad you and your Anthem shipmates will have nice weather in the cards this weekend[emoji106]

Have fun!

Took me two hours to drive home west on 401 and 403 in this stupid snow and we’re supposed to get two more rounds before it is over [emoji35][emoji24] I am so glad you and your Anthem shipmates will have nice weather in the cards this weekend[emoji106]

Have fun!

Things are not much better way west of the 401 either. All school buses cancelled, cars stuck on residential roads. March 9th can't come soon enough!