Boardwalk balcony free soda package question

we have booked a Boardwalk balcony on Allure for later in the year. Not had one of these before.

I am aware of the perks that come with this cabin, free meal for four in Johnny rockets, rock climbing lesson and the free soda package.

Question, do you get a sticker on your sea pass card for the soda package or is it just the adult ‘sippy’ cup with the built in chip for the freestyle machines?

I am hoping it is a sticker on the sea pass card.

You get the sticker (actually the SeaPass card will likely have the printed Coke logo) and special cup.

Thanks Bob. I don’t want to be carrying around a cup. More than likely will only to be having soda water with a slice of lime. Don’t do sugary drinks unless they have alcohol in, 😆

we have booked a Boardwalk balcony on Allure for later in the year. Not had one of these before.

I am aware of the perks that come with this cabin, free meal for four in Johnny rockets, rock climbing lesson and the free soda package.

Question, do you get a sticker on your sea pass card for the soda package or is it just the adult ‘sippy’ cup with the built in chip for the freestyle machines?

I am hoping it is a sticker on the sea pass card.

We just had a boardwalk balcony cabin and the sticker (or indicator) wasn’t on card. We did t want to carry the cup so we stopped at guest services and they put a stick on for us. We checked we a few other cabins (just to see if it was a glitch for us only) and they didn’t have sticker either. Again, no biggie as guest services fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just had a boardwalk balcony cabin and the sticker (or indicator) wasn’t on card. We did t want to carry the cup so we stopped at guest services and they put a stick on for us. We checked we a few other cabins (just to see if it was a glitch for us only) and they didn’t have sticker either. Again, no biggie as guest services fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks , that is good to know.

It isn’t a lesson but a session I think which is just a climb like normal. And in fact for us there was nothing. There is zero explanation on this before and once onboard in my experience. I think you’ll find this part of it is just marketing. They probably just tell you to go down to the wall when it is open just like everyone else. It really wasn’t a big deal for us since you could go anytime it was open anyways. Just go early in the trip when it isn’t as crowded. Wait for the last day and expect long lines. That applies to all of the activities like zip line, flowrider, etc.

The Johnny Rockets was nice but it was very crowded (probably due to this promotion).

Does this include water (bottled)? Is the soda, any syphon soda, or does it include cans from the bars, or anything from the Freestyle Machine?

No bottled water, no cans, only fountain soda from bars, restaurants, and the Freestyle machines.

Is this a special promotion? We have a boardwalk balcony booked for Dec this year and haven't heard about this.

Christina & Bill cruising through life since 1987

They have been running it for awhile now. You will definitely get the perks with a Boardwalk balcony.

The coke package is only for the first two people on the booking

Just off Oasis this morning. Cups but no sticker.

They “forgot” our sticker on our last Oasis cruise but we went to Guest Services and had it corrected.

We just got off the Oasis this morning too!! Fortunately we had a sticker this time.

Does the sticker really make a difference? I had the soda package via a TA promo on my last cruise, didn't have a sticker or printed indicator, and never was charged for fountain soda anywhere.

The sticker (or Coke logo) enables you to get a soda from any bar or restaurant without having to carry the cup around.

You get the sticker if you buy the package on board and they hand you the cup right away. If you prepay for the soda package before you sail, then there is a coca cola stamp on your sea pass card when you check in. The free soda package with the room has the stamp on it. Either way, you don't have to carry the cup with you. I bring my own yeti type cup, because it is bigger. The cup they give you is not that big and when they put the ice in it, there isn't much room for soda. The bigger cup is great around the pool deck, but that's the only place I use a cup.

If we booked this cabin, but actually wanted to do the deluxe drink package, do they offer any kind of credit for the soda package towards it? Meaning can we pay a price difference and upgrade? I really don't like coke products, so the soda package is a bit of a waste.

Just kind of trying to decide whether to move to the boardwalk balcony from a central park interior.

If we booked this cabin, but actually wanted to do the deluxe drink package, do they offer any kind of credit for the soda package towards it? Meaning can we pay a price difference and upgrade? I really don't like coke products, so the soda package is a bit of a waste.

Just kind of trying to decide whether to move to the boardwalk balcony from a central park interior.

Nope. I asked them this exact question and they will not credit you towards a more expensive package.