Email for dining requests

mcchane1

I tried to do a search and came up unsuccessful. Does anyone have the email address to make dining room seating requests.

Sailing on the Indy on March 5 if that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Out of curiosity, what sorts of special dining requests do people make? Has anyone used this before?

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming this email is for all ships? We are sailing on Oasis in June and I was hoping to get a table for 4. My son has some anxiety issues and sitting with strangers, while fun for us, really upsets him.

I emailed a few weeks ago for a request on our April 29th cruise. I got an email back yesterday confirming our request with an actual table number already assigned for the MDR! I couldn't believe they had this already and this early. Very happy with RCCL for this, hopefully it sticks! We requested a round 8 top table near the window. We got the table number, deck location all listed with our travelers names and confirmation numbers! :D

I emailed them yesterday for our April 8th trip and got a response with a table number back yesterday (Guess it's now our usual table, I looked back and this will be our third time same table number :) ) Usually it takes a few days

I have emailed before to request a table for 2 and also a location preference. They always respond. Make sure you include your ship and sail date, along with your reservation # too.

• 4 months later...

Thanks so much for all these threads, I am so excited to have confirmation of my table for four by the window on Independence in a few weeks time. The email came back within 48 hours with the table number. Can’t believe they offer this service.

Five cruises over the last three years and on each occasion I have requested seating using the email address as already advised and giving them full cruise details. The outcome has been no response from them every time.

Just now I have been wondering whether or not it is worthwhile when I can see that some have had more success than I have.:mad:

I will persevere with my up and coming Symphony and Navigator cruises and who knows maybe ....just maybe.

Five cruises over the last three years and on each occasion I have requested seating using the email address as already advised and giving them full cruise details. The outcome has been no response from them every time.

Just now I have been wondering whether or not it is worthwhile when I can see that some have had more success than I have.:mad:

I will persevere with my up and coming Symphony and Navigator cruises and who knows maybe ....just maybe.

Were you in traditional (fixed) dining?

I emailed them yesterday for our April 8th trip and got a response with a table number back yesterday (Guess it's now our usual table, I looked back and this will be our third time same table number :) ) Usually it takes a few days

Really, I usually don't get a table #. I ask based for as specific table # based on previous cruise on that specific ship, but they tell me that it's communicated to the authorities on the ship. My usual request over the last 8 cruises is for table for 2 by a window. They usually are very accommodating.

Ps. I keep a excel spreadsheet with date(s), name of ship, cabin #, table # and # of nights.

I e-mailed them on 8/6 for our 9/1 Brilliance cruise, requesting a table for 2. Two days later I received a cc: of an e-mail that the RCL rep sent to the ship. The next day I received an e-mail from the ship saying the request was confirmed and it contained a list of our reservation and table number.

mac_tlc

I e-mailed them on 8/6 for our 9/1 Brilliance cruise, requesting a table for 2. Two days later I received a cc: of an e-mail that the RCL rep sent to the ship. The next day I received an e-mail from the ship saying the request was confirmed and it contained a list of our reservation and table number.

mac_tlc

Same here. Emailed RCI on 8/05 received confirmation back from Brilliance on 8/07-showing table number.

They must have been reading the thread ....after grumbling that I never get word back but never the less encouraged by what I had read on here, I sent an email to book a table for our up and coming Symphony cruise....

Bingo!!!!

Yes there it is........I got me a reservation .....and now I feel part of the family!