Oasis Christmas cruise - Dec. 23, 2018 questions

feenix

Hi, I've heard a little about how the ships are different for a cruise that is over the Christmas holiday, but wanted more detail from those who may have sailed one on Oasis! What is different? Can anyone tell me if they decorate the rooms? Any details about the ugly sweater dinner or contest? Or what the caroling is like? Or any other holiday events I may not have heard about? Thanks!

I was on Oasis Christmas week of 2016. Beside what was already posted, there is some caroling even an organized passenger one in promenade. Santa Claus does make it on the boat as well much like you would see at a shopping mall. Lots of passengers decorate their doors with tinsel and ornament "stickies", even some LED lights on balcony rails. We did a little family gift exchange in the champagne room. Specialty dining prices are doubled over the 24th and 25th too!

Great! Keep the ideas coming! :)

Get a large jar or coffee can. Start putting all of your change and a fair amount of loose currency in there now.

They jack up A LOT of the prices and remove many of the discounts.

You'll be glad you saved up now! 😉😄