Tier Preview several X Cruises booked

gerelmx

On March 18, 2018 Eclipse will be my first X Cruise, I have another 5 cruises reserved for 2019.

Silhouette B2B March 2019 and Eclipse B2B2B Sept / Oct 2019.

When I finish my first cruise, can I request the free upgrade from Cat 2B to 2A? or is this offer valid only at the time of booking?

On March 18, 2018 Eclipse will be my first X Cruise, I have another 5 cruises reserved for 2019.

When I finish my first cruise, can I request the free upgrade from Cat 2B to 2A? or is this offer valid only at the time of booking?

I see in your signature that you have several Royal Caribbean cruise. If so, do you have status on Royal because you would be eligible for the equivalent status on Celebrity and the Captains Club upgrade.

I'd advise you to call Captain's Club at 1-800-760-0654 and give them your Crown and Anchor number and status and ask to have a your equivalent status. Also ask about your 1 category upgrade applied. Just a FYI, the upgrade is within a stateroom class, so if you have a verandah, it's an upgrade to a higher category verandah cabin. You cannot move from verandah to concierge for example, or from ocean view to verandah.

You can request anything you want but it may not be granted.

In the fine print the upgrade has to be made at the time of booking.

Many times the upgrade only amounts to a few dollars so you really aren’t losing much. It has amounted to about $50 -$100 on a upgrade from AQ2 to AQ1 for a 14 day cruise

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I don’t know when or where you booked your cruises but it may be worth looking into Future Cruises while on board for the same cruises. By booking a future cruise on board you may get more perks along with additional ship board credit. If there is an advantage you could cancel and rebook.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

What's your loyalty level on Royal Caribbean? If you are Diamond on Royal you are Elite on Celebrity and entitled to Elite benefits. Call Captain's Club at Celebrity and give them your Royal Caribbean number.

What's your loyalty level on Royal Caribbean? If you are Diamond on Royal you are Elite on Celebrity and entitled to Elite benefits. Call Captain's Club at Celebrity and give them your Royal Caribbean number.

Gold, but there are several RCCL cruises not displayed in my Crown & Anchor. I Call and they tell me send us a proof of your sailings to fix it. I will try to find the Cards as proof of the sailings.

Thanks everybody for your comments