Drink Package in Cruise Planner

What's the HIGHEST price for the deluxe package you have seen? Mine is at 53/day right now, which is the highest I have ever seen in cruise planner (obviously on board would still be higher)...has anyone ever seen higher pre-cruise?

Wouldn't the LOW prices be more helpful to you???

What's the HIGHEST price for the deluxe package you have seen? Mine is at 53/day right now, which is the highest I have ever seen in cruise planner (obviously on board would still be higher)...has anyone ever seen higher pre-cruise?

I paid $45 yesterday for our 9 night Anthem Cruise. It went up to $48 today. I thought 45 was a really good price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wouldn't the LOW prices be more helpful to you???

Wanted to gauge if it may go higher or if this is the 'worst' possible sale...I know I can always rebook if the price lowers, so seeing if there is any harm in waiting for now at this relatively high price.

I've seen over $60 reported.

I assume if you book through Cruise Planner, and then the price is in fact lower on board, there is no way of cancelling, right?

I cannot remember the time limit, but there is a limit to how many days you can wait to cancel a drink package.

Mine was $55 before it went on sale. It's now 20% off at $48. Gotta love RCI math. LOL

I had that happen too. I called to question it, and was told my percentage off was based on the full onboard price of $60, not the $56 it had been all along on Cruise Planner

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What's the onboard price? Is there a standard price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no standard price for anything when it comes to RCI. NCL and Carnival have one set price for drink packages so you can actually budget for your trip, but RCI can vary by $10+ dollars a day depending on the sailing.

Always buy it as soon as you book your cruise and then keep an eye on CP and if it drops, cancel and re-purchase.

It is £55....which is $76.....Yup you are reading that right....$76.....[emoji82][emoji80][emoji79]

Indie 2n cruise May 15. They have to pay for that refurbishment somehow.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is £55....which is $76.....Yup you are reading that right....$76.....[emoji82][emoji80][emoji79]

Indie 2n cruise May 15. They have to pay for that refurbishment somehow.....

Two night cruise, I guess they figure people can really get their money's worth on a really short cruise!