All-Access Ship Tour

I am strongly considering taking advantage of the all-access ship tour; however, not sure I want to pay $119 each for me and y husband to go. Is there ever a time that the all-access tour is discounted? I have been checking cruise planner almost daily and have seen discounts on just about everything except the all-access tour. Has anyone paid less than the $119 each? If so, how much and how did you get the discount? We are cruising Harmony of the Seas on June 30, 2018. Thanks in advance.

In all our cruises I have only ever seen it discounted once and that was on board.

We got a great deal on it. It was $150 pp on all the other ships except the Monarch who was offering it for $75pp then they had a sale on board and offered a buy one get 1 free. All four of us went for $150.

I have done a number of these and even at full price, thought they were great value. There is limited capacity so I would expect discounting to only occur on board where they anticipate a lack of demand.

If you are in a suite, you get to do partial tours for free.

Thank you everyone for sharing. I have decided to wait until the All-Access Tour has been discounted before purchasing. If not discounted, I may have to forego the tour. I'm hoping that the price will lower while onboard. Thanks again everyone for sharing.

We are going on our first cruise in seven years, so forgive me if this is no longer the case - we joined the Cruise Critic Roll Call for our last cruise and during the Meet and Mingle, we were all invited as a group to visit the kitchen and the bridge for free. Anyone know if this still happens regularly enough to count on?

We are going on our first cruise in seven years, so forgive me if this is no longer the case - we joined the Cruise Critic Roll Call for our last cruise and during the Meet and Mingle, we were all invited as a group to visit the kitchen and the bridge for free. Anyone know if this still happens regularly enough to count on?

No, this does not happen regularly. In fact, I've never been invited to visit the kitchen or bridge as a result of attending a Meet & Mingle function.

I really hope they offer it for our Radiance sailing in August. I haven't seen it on our Cruise Planner yet though. Did a Behind the Scenes tour on Carnival Dream a few years ago and really enjoyed it. So interesting to see the galley, bridge, backstage, and so on.

This might sound a bit greedy but do you get anything when you do the tour? My husband did a paid ship tour on Princess a few years ago and got a whole lot of swag, which made the $150 seem a lot less exorbitant. Just curious as we're going on Harmony for the first time and he would probably like to do the tour again.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

This might sound a bit greedy but do you get anything when you do the tour? My husband did a paid ship tour on Princess a few years ago and got a whole lot of swag, which made the $150 seem a lot less exorbitant. Just curious as we're going on Harmony for the first time and he would probably like to do the tour again.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

The All-Access lanyard is yours to keep lol. At least that was the case on Anthem in January. The tour is pricey but I had no regrets and I'm sensitive to expenses.