Just off the Escape 3/3-3/10. Any questions ?

jcann4444

What room were you in? How were the shows? What didn’t seem worth going to?

My husband and I really enjoyed After Midnight and The Company Men.

The juggling act (I forget his name) was amazing!!

We saw For the Record onboard last year and it was good.

We always enjoy the Levity Group comedians and Howl at the Moon!

We saw musician Orly at the supper club (complimentary meal) it was a nice change from the dining room experience.

No matter what you choose to do, relax and enjoy your vacation.

:)

I was also on this sailing. It was our first NCL cruise but our 16th cruise. We were in room 8726. It’s a mini suite with a extra large balcony. Loved the room. The brewhouse was great. The guy that does the nightly entertainment is a hoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was also on this sailing. It was our first NCL cruise but our 16th cruise. We were in room 8726. It’s a mini suite with a extra large balcony. Loved the room. The brewhouse was great. The guy that does the nightly entertainment is a hoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we are going to be in 8728 can you give us any pointers on what to bring/need for this cabin? is it in a great location ? thanks

Jan

we are going to be in 8728 can you give us any pointers on what to bring/need for this cabin? is it in a great location ? thanks

Jan

JW and Jerome’s

on the secret cabins deck 8 pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

JW and Jerome’s
on the secret cabins deck 8 pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

Thanks for sharing the link to the video! I loved it! We had three cabins on the Escape in December and absolutely loved the location.

What room were you in? How were the shows? What didn’t seem worth going to?

Cast of Brat Pack were great. Music was deafening and flashing lights were blinding. Not too sure if that was due to a small room (the main theatre) or the sound and lighting technicians. The show is similar to High School musical and (if youre old enough) the Breakfast Club. Make reservations for the show and bring your sunglasses!!!

After Midnight: Another good show..Cotton Club days...tap dancing but you wont get bored.

Juggler (cant remember his name) was very good..show is in a smaller venue..the Supper Club.

We were on same cruise, cabin #15192.Great weather and week.

Any update on medical emergency Thursday?WeBeen thinking about the person/family involved ��

We were wondering what happened. Was it a heart attack? We thought they were bringing another boat alongside to take the person off but suddenly we were in Nassau..an hour early. Hope the person is alright.

Do they have lobster at any of the restaurants? I heard they did away with lobster.[/quot

No lobster in Taste and the same menu is used in the Manhattan Room and Savor. Guess you have to go to one of the surcharge restaurants for lobster. We did the River Tubing and VIP Bamboo Beach. Got a small, but very good, lobster tail plus jerk chicken etc at VIP Bamboo.