Deck 10 Freedom Class

Don't know about music but likely you will likely hear chairs scraping. I've done JS's on other ships on the deck below the pool deck and we always hear chairs. Not a big deal, but I always try to get a deck of cabins above and below us. If possible I'd go down a deck.

We stayed in cabin 1568 on deck 10 two times.

Only once did we hear some noise from above, and that was about 6am when they were cleaning the deck.

Yes we did hear some chairs SCREEEEACHING along the deck.

Lasted a minute or two.

Back to sleep, no problem.

Love this deck close to everything.

But far enough from the other noises that occur on cruise ships.

Enjoy we did.

If you are sure your cabin is under the pool area, then the above posts will probably hold mostly true. However, if you are under the Windjammer where it is not carpeted, you will hear the food carts rumbling pretty loudly very early in the morning and later at night as they bring the food out to the buffet and put it away. Noise lasts about 20-30 minutes, but very annoying if you are trying to sleep at 5am. Just FYI ! :)

We were in 1590 on Liberty of the Seas (LoS, LS) a year ago this past Febuary and I don't remember any noise to speak of. We frequently stay just under the pool deck and the only ship i ever heard anything on was on Jewel of the Seas (JoS, JS) and on that ship (relocated due to adventure hitting dry dock) we were just under the Windjamer outdoor seating at the hump and i heard them every morning dragging tables and chairs. Only time we had a problem.

If you are on Deck 10 chances are you will hear chairs being moved whether at the solarium, outside pool or in Windjammer. I was in a GS on Navigator stateroom under the Solarium area and early mornings noise was the deck crew moving lounge chairs. sigh.

Just off Freedom. But I was on deck 9 and only noises I heard were kids running in the halls (spring break.)

We have done Gs on liberty twice , no noise issues, or any other problems

We've done all three Freedom Class ships on deck 10 with no noise issues but I have to admit I try to book my cabins between the Solarium hot tubs and the pool area. Mostly because of what I've read here on CC. So far, so good.

Was Just in 1672. No chair noise. Did hear more noise from Happy Travelers walking down the hall at 2am. This was also a connecting cabin. Never heard a noise from the neighbors.

Sent from my iPad using Forums