Adult sippy cup

Considering taking an adult non-spill sippy cup to pour drinks in while in solarium and 270 ready and enjoying the ocean. The cup royal gives you sucks and easily spills and there usually isn't a place to sit my adult beverages. Has anyone done this before?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Considering taking an adult non-spill sippy cup to pour drinks in while in solarium and 270 ready and enjoying the ocean. The cup royal gives you sucks and easily spills and there usually isn't a place to sit my adult beverages. Has anyone done this before?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I have never seen an adult non-spill sippy cup on a cruise ship. But again, I am not sure what you mean by an adult sippy cup. Is it something like what a toddler would use?

256aad45c863b01d303a83e6160f735c.jpg

There are rules that prohibit the refilling of water bottles from cruise ship water dispensers. These rules also apply to metal and plastic water containers/glasses with covers on them.

Edited by Dennis#1

You can't refill your cup from the machines into your sippy cup but you can refill your sippy cup from a glass or other container. So what you are doing is fine and acceptable. I have a lovely Timmy Horton coffee non-spill mug and I refill and carry this around onboard as it has a handle, unlike the free souvenir cup that comes with the drinks package.

When I first started cruising, I used to bring an insulated tumbler with a lid and a straw to pour my adult beverages into. This would keep them cold longer by the pool and, as you mentioned, limit spilling. I haven't done this in several years, and now I'm kind of wondering why!

While I have never heard it referred to as an "adult sippy cup," it is quite common to see passengers (including me) with various types of larger cups with lids for their cold drinks. Some even bring their own coffee mugs.

RCI actually gives you a cup like the one that you describe if you purchase a soda package. You need it to get soda from the fancy machines.

RCI actually gives you a cup like the one that you describe if you purchase a soda package. You need it to get soda from the fancy machines.

Yes, and I pointed out that this cup doesn't have a handle to hold it. Hence bring what suits you.