Semi-live Pre-opening cruise Symphony of the Seas

I'm on the Symphony in May so this is a great read! One thing that interests me about those menus, they have appeared to have removed a tier of drinks? What has happened to the "Royal Signatures" which are $15 (aka above the drinks package price?!)

Have they removed them completely?!

Or am i about to find out that you can now only have the classics and must pay for the Premium:rolleyes:...

Edit: I also see a bottle of red in your cabin, was that included in your CP fare or is that the one you bought in duty free? I booked through an english travel agent, but i have the sneaky feeling only Americans get the neighbourhood cabin perks such as wine, free speciality lunch etc

I’m from the Uk and got the perks for being in a Boardwalk Balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thsnks for that, still have time till September but just being interested...so 2 questions please:

1. If I have the deluxe package, it means that for each premium drink I'll need to add 1 dollar plus tip?

2. Can I go to the sports bar just for a drink and a game or I'll have to alao order food? If possible, will the dronks be alao included in my package? I see there some beers I'd like better than the ones at the Schooner.

Thanks and enjoy

Thsnks for that, still have time till September but just being interested...so 2 questions please:

1q. If I have the deluxe package, it means that for each premium drink I'll need to add 1 dollar plus tip?

2. Can I go to the sports bar just for a drink and a game or I'll have to alao order food? If possible, will the dronks be alao included in my package? I see there some beers I'd like better than the ones at the Schooner.

Thanks and enjoy

It’s been reported that the package covers up to $13 on Oasis class ships so it should be included

I lied on the last post, so ask and you shall receive. Hope they read well

651027b36de7d05c795bfdf7d6798bae.jpgFront Side

2c085f251114c514c0318ac9a52ad168.jpgBack Side

d43e27e695302c5f463396da02382f55.jpgBar Area. Plenty of tvs and bar games

380b88e22235ed8195559c2584a81d81.jpg

98115a0c3fc68b8c48e1858bf586f89d.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you! The prices are surprisingly good. The wings are cheaper than most land based places. The drinks are okay but my guess is the drink package will work there as well

Omg so glad someone is doing a live review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Maria, have you booked Symphony yet? Glad I met you on the Oasis in December while in the Owners Panoramic Suite. Colleen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

Thanks for review, will be following. On this ship in 13 days time and notice that most decent cocktails are priced at $13, we have the deluxe drink package which has a $12 limit, does that mean we have to pay an extra dollar every time we purchase one of these? ( I have read somewhere on these forums that oasis ships have a $13 limit, can anyone confirm this? please )

Many thanks in advance

jazz

Hi

Thanks for review, will be following. On this ship in 13 days time and notice that most decent cocktails are priced at $13, we have the deluxe drink package which has a $12 limit, does that mean we have to pay an extra dollar every time we purchase one of these? ( I have read somewhere on these forums that oasis ships have a $13 limit, can anyone confirm this? please )

Many thanks in advance

jazz

See the post #29 ;)

We will be sailing on Symphony on July. Can’t wait!

I'm on the Symphony in May so this is a great read! One thing that interests me about those menus, they have appeared to have removed a tier of drinks? What has happened to the "Royal Signatures" which are $15 (aka above the drinks package price?!)

Have they removed them completely?!

Or am i about to find out that you can now only have the classics and must pay for the Premium:rolleyes:...

Edit: I also see a bottle of red in your cabin, was that included in your CP fare or is that the one you bought in duty free? I booked through an english travel agent, but i have the sneaky feeling only Americans get the neighbourhood cabin perks such as wine, free speciality lunch etc

Happy Monday Glitterati!

The tier of "Royal Signatures" in not on any bar menu. Though, we have seen plenty of people order drinks that are not on the menus and receive them since most of the staff is prior RC employees. I don't know where it has gone, but did ask the staff at Boleros one visit why all the menus for each bar were essentially the exact same. They stated to keep it simple when rolling out the ship then they will start to separate them out.

As for the bottle of red, yes! It was a CP perk as was lunch at our choice of either Jamie's or Johnny Rockets! We have met many people in other CP balconies who all received the perks and many are UK based citizens.

I hope this helps you out!

Macon and Shane

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Have you tried either mobile app, RCI or Royal IQ?
Hello Biker19,

We have tried the RCI app and seems to be real hit or miss once on board. Also though, we do not have Voom so I'm sure that puts a little strain as well. Even though, they do say to use the Apps on board you don't need Voom, it would help tremendously.

Macon and Shane

Buon Giornio, Buenos Dias, and good morning from cell service...

Macon and I are back and we will be double teaming the responses so we get all caught up, so prior apologies for any double, triple, double triple squared posts

Macon is on response detail and I've got picture detail so I'll spam this up with some highlights from Saturday night and yesterday.

c56a68cff4c4c57df8c7c3410cf9aa9b.jpgThis one of this interactive art works where it's a audio/visual sensory experience made to make you feel like you're in a seashell on a beach. Or just call it "art"

20937a0ba114d69a99b12cd4e9b83c80.jpgGotta say, Central Park at night looks great

d1099a0976fa2f194ed1efab517528ab.jpgDinner Menu, not as versed if this a new menu or not, but it's new to me2abbd64b0290aff708a457d7dbbc004b.jpgCruising is hard

995f44e787074682c620778d1b10091d.jpgIn anticipation of the big balloon drop

f2848a3de00e6007a99274fc01db9e03.jpgBalloons!

Wait, do you have 2 Cruise Directors? Which one is in the Compass?
Joe12,

We do have two crusie directors!! It's quite and interesting dynamic. Surprisingly enough, the Cruise Compass doesn't even name the cruise directors, either one.

Macon and Shane

I have clients going later this year. Any idea on the cost of laser tag? Seems to be one thing I can’t find much about.

Thanks! Enjoy your cruise!!

Boommer425,

Laser tag is Free Fifty!!! It is held most mornings in Studio B and is completely free for guests. We haven't had a chance to do it yet, but man we can't wait!!

Macon and Shane

Solarium Update!

Yes there is a pool, no its a not a traditional lap pool but looks great and serves its purpose as a way to cool off when it's hot. At least it should, haven't tested it out yet as the wind we've had the last two days cools us off plenty

The ugly metal sculpture above the outdoor bar is getting worked on and should be finished soon. I think it'll look great when done. But I'm not artistically inclined and kind of enjoyed the metal in itself.

8fa30a24837496084a4c694241195645.jpgPool picture. Best I have for now. All the work above makes it hard to snag a good top down picture. I'll update as I canb30a970c48f42d903bb0ebf4cc50016e.jpgSolarium as seen from the Suite sundeck.

a8efb0c630737074ef78408db50f1665.jpgArt in progress

817d15f4cd1097964028da1b7632d8ca.jpgFrom boarding day

8cd0a938222901dffbba1e84d295485f.jpgAs of arrival into Napoli

815bcb164c038fdaea357df8dc0acfae.jpgOther side (Don't recommend breaking on through)