Semi-live Pre-opening cruise Symphony of the Seas

I really want to know when Mr and Mrs and Quest is on please? Also the bellyflop competition, please?

Sad I know, but I just find these a hoot!

Enjoy your cruise. Loving the updates so far. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to know when Mr and Mrs and Quest is on please? Also the bellyflop competition, please?

Love and Marriage isn't always on the Med sailings, although Royal said it would be there in July.

Love and Marriage isn't always on the Med sailings, although Royal said it would be there in July.

I hope so and July is too late! [emoji17]

I hope so and July is too late! [emoji17]

Love and Marriage is made or broken by the Cruise Director. Fingers crossed that they do it well on SY!

As far as the Love and marriage or whatever Royal brands it as hasn't happened on our particular cruise. But there's still tomorrow night.

The Quest is one I'm hoping appears tomorrow. It wasn't listed on the app prior to our cruise, but neither was a family version that is happening tonight, so there's still hope. Other random game missing from this trip is Bingo. I have not been hounded once to buy a bingo card, nor have I seen it in a cruise compass.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

As far as the Love and marriage or whatever Royal brands it as hasn't happened on our particular cruise. But there's still tomorrow night.

The Quest is one I'm hoping appears tomorrow. It wasn't listed on the app prior to our cruise, but neither was a family version that is happening tonight, so there's still hope. Other random game missing from this trip is Bingo. I have not been hounded once to buy a bingo card, nor have I seen it in a cruise compass.

Thanks for the update. Here’s hoping!

6b81c9980de35321c468b954ce72337a.jpg Cast off has begun, which means I'm limited to fill in some pictures

So I'll start with Laser Tag. Quick thoughts, it was a ton of fun, each game lasts about 7 mins. It was well laid out, plenty of places to move around and get sneaky. Teams are assigned at random, so don't build a team plan. And about 12-14 people at time get to play. It's held in studio b and is free to play. Line quickly built at opening but they are very quick and have you sit in studio b while waiting. At the end of each round, they display team and individual scores. Too bad it doesn't update real time, I feel that would be more fun for the groups waiting

1114d5fa2c33af73d5a26336ae9d7466.jpg

7f5665aac6629fdb36713937f6c228c4.jpgTheyre more like guidelines

01df9b441b233d6b147d2ab76fa96bbc.jpg

1e4f335a11d1eb104490695d1927c9ec.jpg

78ca76c7745e099425d509477b982df6.jpg

In the interest of time I'll save the wit till Barcelona on Thursday. But here's more pictures. To include dog house per the request.

2c829accad962efd5d24149b3184a95d.jpgMenu

9d7f389cfecb162ec606a96a23a39848.jpgDiggity dogs

c39c6f3eeb044b243ff7693d6c57a936.jpgGnomes have started to appear

3fa73f8f5a48498234213eb854776f9a.jpgMenu number three

c5d61d39a4de564b762a13179c074c2e.jpgSteak Diane

a7f99b45d57e17f131e90549f4312b9b.jpgDark chocolate cookie. Best desert yet

Aww what a shame. Bingo on the next trip 07/04-14/04 Was on app today and it says day 2 cards available from 4:30pm. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[emoji112] hello again! Fab review (we met on the MSC boards!)..

Can you check the sauna / steam room please? Is it mixed? Is there a charge? Is there one...??

What is the “other” RCI app? I’ve only got royal IQ?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[emoji112] hello again! Fab review (we met on the MSC boards!)..

Can you check the sauna / steam room please? Is it mixed? Is there a charge? Is there one...??

What is the “other” RCI app? I’ve only got royal IQ?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just put in Royal Caribbean into App Store on both apple and android and it came up with the IQ app and another royal Caribbean app, it lets you look at your booking and the cruise planner for the time your in the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums