Semi-live Pre-opening cruise Symphony of the Seas

While on Harmony last year, the many of the "ceiling" sections in the Solarium were ripping, and the crew would have to cut them off as they made quite a loud flapping noise. This did not appear to be an issue on Oasis. how are they on Symphony?

I thought I read somewhere that Symphony had 3 main dinning rooms with different theme/decor but basically the same food. Did I dream this? I only see mention of one main dinning room on the deck plans that encompass 3 floors.

While on Harmony last year, the many of the "ceiling" sections in the Solarium were ripping, and the crew would have to cut them off as they made quite a loud flapping noise. This did not appear to be an issue on Oasis. how are they on Symphony?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere to get over this issue they had gone back to the original material on Oasis so glass I presume.

I thought I read somewhere that Symphony had 3 main dinning rooms with different theme/decor but basically the same food. Did I dream this? I only see mention of one main dinning room on the deck plans that encompass 3 floors.

The different themes are only on previous Oasis class ships - Symphony seems to have dealt a death blow to the Dynamic Dining idea which the separate themes supported.

According to the RCI app there's no cost. It lists the times the venue will be available - seems to be mornings only.

I am currently on board and confirm no cost for laser tag and the times have varied throughout the cruise, some mornings, some afternoons and yesterday if was at 7pm

All prices aboard are in dollars. [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I'm coming into this late, and by the time I read my own message I may find the answer, but on a -pre cruise like this, do they tell you upfront about anything that might not be done yet, work in progress, or opening soon items?

I lied on the last post, so ask and you shall receive. Hope they read well

Bar Area. Plenty of tvs and bar games

380b88e22235ed8195559c2584a81d81.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Corn hole set up in front of TVs and couches where people are drinking, I see no possible problem here. :evilsmile:

I'll definitely be watching for reviews of the ribs and then wings from the sports bar.

Playmakers is intriguing for me. I look forward to checking it out on the October TA. Won’t be a lot of US sporting events outside of the late late late night hours until the second week. But we will have the World Series, Football, Hockey and Basketball.