Reservation bookings for beyond Marc2020 not yet available here but are in Europe....

Europeantraveler1

Looking, looking, looking for a way to make early summer 2020 reservations on MSC but have found that they are only available through March of 2020. Further discovered that Europeans are able to book THROUGH 2020 but here in America we will have to wait.........6-9 more months to book beyond March 2020!!

Only upto March 2020 on the UK site and were in Europe.

Can anyone actually see the cruises for August 2020 anywhere in the world?

I have a silver wedding anniversary to plan in a Yacht Club somewhere [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2020 by taking our family on a W.Med cruise. We’d like to go MSC-YC in late June/early July. THere are five adults and two teenagers so we need a single Deluxe veranda and another two D.Veranda’s (3 in each) all YC. We keep checking and it is driving me bonkers!!! Crossing our fingers we can get on the Seaview! This will be our first MSC cruise as we are loyal to Oceania’s Riviera and also HAL and have frequently sailed on Princess.

• 3 months later...
Here it is almost end of July and still nothing showing beyond March 2020. NCL and RCl are already showing available bookings for the entire 2020 year., what's up MSC??

Dare I say it.....

A family owned Italian company not trying to smash every penny/dime/cent or Euro out of us

Dare I say it.....

A family owned Italian company not trying to smash every penny/dime/cent or Euro out of us

I appreciate them not doing it but if you want to book Y/C experience the sooner the better plus prices tend to go up as you get closer to cruise date. I know that for a fact because we already booked for May 2019 several months ago and the pricing has gone up $600 for the three of us since my booking.:eek:

I appreciate them not doing it but if you want to book Y/C experience the sooner the better plus prices tend to go up as you get closer to cruise date. I know that for a fact because we already booked for May 2019 several months ago and the pricing has gone up $600 for the three of us since my booking.:eek:

I know we recently booked meraviglia out of New York next year and the YC prices were very high. I think the US market is taking off in YC and not helping us. Prices definitely going up everywhere!

Hi Mark ... good to see you back around these parts! :)

I agree that YC prices are getting crazy ... in fact, prices across the categories are ridiculous for most sailings. It's becoming less of a good value product than it used to be.

Bea ... As you know Divina at Xmas this year has been put into the 5+15% discount bracket but you will not find it on any website! Europe is certainly being stiffed on a lot of deals that are being offered over the pond.

Hi Bea and Dave

It’s good to be back, you wouldn’t believe how many bits of paperwork there are to start a business!

I really don’t understand why they give better offers to the US site. Would they really want less of a mix on the cruises or was it a trade deal between trump and Juncker? I guess the ships are made of steel!

Everything on the RC US website is 9% cheaper than the UK excursions drink packages as well! We just can’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm aware that dates are released in different markets at different times. There used to be a backdoor on the US site that showed dates that were further out than what the main menu showed but they fixed that (or I just can't find it anymore ;)) That's how I booked my Royal Suite for June even though the main website only showed dates to the end of May.

I also want to book for June 2020 so if anyone has some info, please post.

I wonder why MSC is behind their competitors (NCL,RCL) who is showing 2020 for the entire year??

Where are you seeing NCL's for all of 2020? The only one I can find is the POA after April of 2020. NCL usually will not release 2020 until Nov. or Dec. of this year.

My husband and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2020 by taking our family on a W.Med cruise. We’d like to go MSC-YC in late June/early July. THere are five adults and two teenagers so we need a single Deluxe veranda and another two D.Veranda’s (3 in each) all YC. We keep checking and it is driving me bonkers!!! Crossing our fingers we can get on the Seaview! This will be our first MSC cruise as we are loyal to Oceania’s Riviera and also HAL and have frequently sailed on Princess.

Instead of driving yourself bonkers by checking all the time why not just call your travel agent, tell them when you want to sail and in what cabin type, and have them put a hold on those cabins when they become available and contact you to complete the booking? They are paid to do this type of thing, it is their job. Why not use them?

Where are you seeing NCL's for all of 2020? The only one I can find is the POA after April of 2020. NCL usually will not release 2020 until Nov. or Dec. of this year.

They show all cruises through April 2020 and the remainder of the year they are showing only one cruise from May-Dec 2020.