Perks for Diamond Members?

Has anyone been on the Oasis lately? I'm a Diamond member but can't find out what's actually happening onboard. What's going on with the Diamond Club? Is it totally overcrowded? Are there 3 drink vouchers used only between 5 & 8:30? Bottled water? Should we buy the drink package also? Is it discounted for Diamond members?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Thanks!

Pam Goes

Has anyone been on the Oasis lately? I'm a Diamond member but can't find out what's actually happening onboard. What's going on with the Diamond Club? Is it totally overcrowded? Are there 3 drink vouchers used only between 5 & 8:30? Bottled water? Should we buy the drink package also? Is it discounted for Diamond members?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Thanks!

Pam Goes

Yes, 3 drink vouchers per day, yes to the hours, only from the DL approved list of drinks.

Bottled water is available in the DL or with one of your vouchers.

No drink package discounts for D.

Only thing of interest/value to us is the 3 drinks during specified hours. On occasion we will get the free photo.

Wonder how many Diamond members actually use any of the other so called perks.

Only thing of interest/value to us is the 3 drinks during specified hours. On occasion we will get the free photo.

Wonder how many Diamond members actually use any of the other so called perks.

I don't know how many use the perks, but I do know on Allure in January the Diamond Lounge was so packed that many weren't able to get in there to have a drink and hors d'oeuvres. Some gathered at 3:30 waiting for the 4:30 start of the "happy hours" and some stayed the whole time. It is definitely one perk that is very well used, at least in my experience.

We were aboard 3 weeks ago and the lounge was not that crowded, it was full but we were always able to get a seat.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

One other diamond benefit I have never seen published yet we've been able to use on every ship we've been on in the last 3 years has been 5 photos for $50. This is in addition to the free photo.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app