Soap and shampoo

ParrotRob

They had them on the Splendor last week...I didn't use them myself but my one niece did once and refused to use again and made her mom buy the overly priced stuff at the fun shop so I imagine the product quality is subpar to say the least.....

Yes the ships still have them. I don't think they are quote "subpar" on purpose. They are formulated to help the ships sewer/wastewater system function and I imagine also to meet both U.S. Federal and International pollution regulations.

They had them on the Splendor last week...I didn't use them myself but my one niece did once and refused to use again and made her mom buy the overly priced stuff at the fun shop so I imagine the product quality is subpar to say the least.....

Did they give you small bars of soap?

Soap and Shower Gel are in the shower, but personally they are not great IMO. They are very drying and leave your skin itchy and your hair really dry. I have very long, think hair and 3 little travel shampoo's and conditioners get me through a 7 day cruise and don't take up much room.

The bar of soap being left is sometimes hit or miss... most times it is there, but sometimes I think they forget. If there isn't one there, simply ask them for a couple and they will provide them for you.

If you look upthread to the photo I posted you'll see it's shower gel and shampoo dispensers, not soap. Hope this helps.

Sorry, typo... meant shampoo and shower gel... that is why I said it dries out your skin and hair.

The shower gel & shampoo is there, as well as a tiny bar soap for the sink. I take my own shampoo for my long color-treated hair - it has some moisturizing properties, so it makes it easier to comb out. Shower gel is fine for me.

The shower gel & shampoo is there, as well as a tiny bar soap for the sink. I take my own shampoo for my long color-treated hair - it has some moisturizing properties, so it makes it easier to comb out. Shower gel is fine for me.

Thanks. It's fine for me too, and for my wife. I don't need shampoo, but like you, though, my wife has long, color-treated hair that requires an array of magic potions and sorcery that I can not begin to understand!

We bring our own, got to wonder how much one would “lighten the load” by leaving a bar of soap and a small bottle of shampoo home.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You try telling my wife with her long, thick, curly hair that all she needs is a "small bottle of shampoo". Let me know how that works out.