Swim Floats

Rmp1030

Most ships have no life preservers for recreational use. If your toddlers are potty-trained, then you will need to bring what they need. If they are not potty-trained, they cannot use the pools on the ship. They can go to the beach in ports, tho...so bring what you need!

The Dawn has a great toddler swim area with some mini slides and shallow pools at the very back of the ship. They will have a blast, the only negative is that there are no adult-sized chairs only kid-sized. I can not remember if I saw floaties or puddle jumpers.

The Dawn has a great toddler swim area with some mini slides and shallow pools at the very back of the ship. They will have a blast, the only negative is that there are no adult-sized chairs only kid-sized. I can not remember if I saw floaties or puddle jumpers.

For now. Reports for Star upcoming drydock they are converting that to adult lounge area. Dawn just had a drydock so if they do the same on Dawn it should be a few years.

Yes, but only potty-trained toddlers can go into the shallow pools.