Toietires suppiled

nothing.. stayed in family harbour three times, no different that anywhere else, other than the harbour buffet area on second floor

Really? Nothing?

No toilet paper? No shampoo? No conditioner? No bath soap?

Each room should have shower gel and shampoo in a dispenser in your shower. I personally don't care for theirs and bring my own, but others say they don't mind it. Room steward will keep these full for you during your cruise.

You should also get small rounds of a bar soap you can use at the sink and in the shower if you like. If you do not have any of these in the room you can ask for a couple and they will be able to provide them.

Finally, yes there is TP and Kleenex both in the room.

Carnival's body wash and shampoo have little to no lather. I suggest bringing your own.

Lather does not equal clean. Lather is simply detergent, which is not good for hair or body. Then you need conditioner to counteract the detergent damage.

nothing.. stayed in family harbour three times, no different that anywhere else, other than the harbour buffet area on second floor

Family harbor is brand new on this ship with new features features and food, specifically for the clients of this area. How could you have sailed in them 3 times when the first sailing is on right now?

Op, there have been postings here and other places which listed the amenities of the family harbor area, including the changes in the menu at different times of day. If you search, you should be able to see it. I was much impressed with everything I saw and read.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Family harbor is brand new on this ship with new features features and food, specifically for the clients of this area. How could you have sailed in them 3 times when the first sailing is on right now?

Op, there have been postings here and other places which listed the amenities of the family harbor area, including the changes in the menu at different times of day. If you search, you should be able to see it. I was much impressed with everything I saw and read.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No one mentioned the Horizon, just the Family Harbor area. It's been on the Vista for 2 years now, plenty of time for someone to stay there multiple times. AFAIK, the only difference between the FH areas on the 2 Vista-class ships are the aft-facing cabins...they are Deluxe OVs on the Vista and Balconies on the Horizon. Everything else should be the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app