Ultimate Dining Package?

Follow d you on your Harmony cruise and the food looked great!

It was delicious. Just sad I missed Wonderland. I’m not a fan of Jamie’s, so next cruise that’s on the ship I will most likely skip it. Can’t wait to get back on Lady Oasis in 40 more days! [emoji3]

Looking forward to Symphony in February and try the new venues there with the Ultimate package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In a few weeks time we are sailing on the NOS out of Southampton in a GS suite. The views in this thread have been very interesting and I am considering an ultimate package. However I wonder if some kind soul could advise me if we are able to decide which restaurants we eat in nightly ?, for instance can we elect to eat in Chops and Giovani's only during our 7 night cruise ?. Also how would we choose the first nights restaurant as I am under the impression it is chosen for us and we dont wish to eat in Izumi.

In a few weeks time we are sailing on the NOS out of Southampton in a GS suite. The views in this thread have been very interesting and I am considering an ultimate package. However I wonder if some kind soul could advise me if we are able to decide which restaurants we eat in nightly ?, for instance can we elect to eat in Chops and Giovani's only during our 7 night cruise ?. Also how would we choose the first nights restaurant as I am under the impression it is chosen for us and we dont wish to eat in Izumi.

Yes. It’s all your choice. When you first board the ship you can choose the week or few days at once and swap them around as you feel fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 10 months later...
12 minutes ago, furloughedagain said:

Don’t want to seem tasteless,  but if we don’t eat at the MDR is it possible to remove the automatic gratuity for wait staff and maitred?

of course we would properly tip the staff at the venues we visited.

Where do you eat for breakfast and lunch.  They are all in the same tipping pool 

53 minutes ago, furloughedagain said:

Don’t want to seem tasteless,  but if we don’t eat at the MDR is it possible to remove the automatic gratuity for wait staff and maitred?

of course we would properly tip the staff at the venues we visited.

As long as you have not prepaid the gratuity, you can go down to Guest Services and modify the automatic gratuity.