Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Read the queen of ugliness review. What a piece of work. Nasty is a really nice word for her. I would like to use some other choice words, but my mother raised me to be a lady. If I ever encounter her, I would probably kick her down a flight of stairs. Anyway, your review was soooo fantastic, I felt like I was on the cruise with you guys. You should get a medal from Norwegian for all the hard work you put into this cruise making it great for so many.

To be fair I was champ at most things [emoji23]

No offer of a growler on this occasion although I have one and a pint glass from the Escape so not too fussed. It was more for the glory. All beers available with exception to the three $20 chimay’s consumed on the trip. 63 different beers consumed on the trip (inc the beers in port in Halifax)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

63! Nice job. Forget the growler they should give you an honorary keg!

Doug and Sue thanks for sharing your amazing journey.

And a big shoutout to Nancy, Aled, Scott, $hip$hape and of course...Will.

78bd3589e8940ea2e2014e883b5b34b0.jpg

Encore: book now, think later!

I’m bad with cc names to people. Where you onboard?

63! Nice job. Forget the growler they should give you an honorary keg!

bf2e31c26aed46b9757fff4c90fad38c.jpg

i bought my own growler to engrave for when I get home. Will put it next to the scavenger hunt trophy 5b387648fbf0beb065d71d125b15ea6b.jpg

I’m bad with cc names to people. Where you onboard?

I wish! Like many others I was following Dougs’ live from report and living vicariously through your cruise. Thanks for allowing us to follow along!

I wish! Like many others I was following Dougs’ live from report and living vicariously through your cruise. Thanks for allowing us to follow along!

Phewwwww, wasnt that drunk then [emoji23][emoji23]

Doug & Sue,

We would like to thank you for all the work and time you put into making this a great cruise for everyone, it was very much appreciated, and we hope to cruise with you again some day :)

Rhonda & Blaine (we helped with the slot pull)

It touched my heart when you stealthily left behind the Vietnamese Dong in the Thermal Spa,

I was a little concerned to what I would find when I googled this, but what a wonderful gift to have been given.

Does anyone know if the CC app is covered under NCL’s social media internet package?

I’m sailing Bliss to Alaska 6/23, thinking about doing a live blog of Alaska itinerary but not sure which package to book. Other than CC my social media is all I would to access while on vacation.

Only you, Andy.

Or maybe one or two others.

Sue, my mind just instinctually goes there. I can quickly name at least two others, and it bet they know who they are.

With all the snack references I thought it was some sort of packaged food, so I didn’t even use private mode when I searched. Maybe something similar to Hostess Twinkies. The group that left it for you seem to be the kindest of people so I’m hope they take no offence from questions and subtle joking around.

And in all honesty Sue, I thank you both for bringing us on this amazing journey. Live reviews take a lot of work and with how many ship board activities you were involved in I am not sure how much time you had to yourselves. All I can say is; I have been there and done it and I will continue to do them.

Hopefully you two are settled in at home and relaxing over the weekend. I can’t wait to follow along your next adventure.

Andrew

Does anyone know if the CC app is covered under NCL’s social media internet package?

Sue was posting to the thread using the social media package. I’m just not positive about photos, and that support may vary based on where you upload them (CC app vs Tapatalk vs external site).

I used Tapatalk for photos, but I also had the unlimited streaming package.

Sue was posting to the thread using the social media package. I’m just not positive about photos, and that support may vary based on where you upload them (CC app vs Tapatalk vs external site).

I used Tapatalk for photos, but I also had the unlimited streaming package.

Thanks Doug!

Book the Encore transatlantic! I’m trying to convince everyone in the group for a repeat.

After reading your post of the Bliss I am ready to book the Encore TA! Plus it will be happening during my 50th birthday! What a great way to spend a HUGE birthday celebration!

Doug,

I've been trying to talk my husband into the Encore TA (or really any TA) since before this thread. He loves the DBH, maybe if I show him your posts that will help sway him?? One can only hope..............

Thanks for helping my mission with your great posts! :)

Edited by ljrfrm

Many thanks to you both for all the effort to take us along with you. I'll admit, I feel like I cheated my employer the last few weeks as I spent more time on this thread than working! Has me thinking about going in for the Encore (never done an inaugural or a TA). Thanks again, now ou can both rest from your vacation!

Read the queen of ugliness review. What a piece of work. Nasty is a really nice word for her. I would like to use some other choice words, but my mother raised me to be a lady. If I ever encounter her, I would probably kick her down a flight of stairs. Anyway, your review was soooo fantastic, I felt like I was on the cruise with you guys. You should get a medal from Norwegian for all the hard work you put into this cruise making it great for so many.

It looks like the post vanished.

I was a little concerned to what I would find when I googled this, but what a wonderful gift to have been given.

OMG ... RFLMAO ... :') :') :')

The đồng has been the currency of Vietnam since May 3, 1978. Issued by the State Bank of Vietnam, it is represented by the symbol "₫". Formerly, it was subdivided into 10 hào, which were further subdivided into 10 xu, neither of which is now used.