Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

How long did you get to stay on the go carts? Was it the full hour or just a certain amount of times around? Also I have never been on this cruise line before how does the food work, which restaurants are free and which are pay? We are definitely looking to book on the Bliss as we live on the west coast. And the drink plan if you have it are all drinks free, even the milk shakes or ???
Yeah, no way you're on the carts for an hour. Probably 5-10 minutes? I didn't keep track but it was a good time.

For all your other questions check out thr NCL site and the ship specific links they have.

Sent from outerspace

Oh, video of the carts is on my Instagram.

Studio lounge pics!

I'm on the 12th floor so here's the stairs to the 11th where the lounge is then to the 10th.

5f0d7e76b66770edb1fa83c9146c5eaf.jpg

495ef5664b7aa41158a140786e46300b.jpg

Lounge seating and overview of the snacks area.

1e8711c3d6786eb79095fe51f2d6e96b.jpg0e8baab37eadb9f0af01bf6433965a39.jpg

ea47394e0173a4466f07489682c8b856.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Hi,

thanks for the live report!

I have a question regarding the studio fake window screen and the screens in the studio lounge. Do they show the live webcams from the ship?

Regards

Mafe

Hi,

thanks for the live report!

I have a question regarding the studio fake window screen and the screens in the studio lounge. Do they show the live webcams from the ship?

Regards

Mafe

They do show a view from the ship. In port I could see where we were docked and at sea it's a view of the water.

It really didn't seem to affect my sleep either and I could get a good idea of what time it was in the morning as the sun started rising.

Sent from outerspace

No electrical outlets by the bed head, closet ones are under the tv on the "desk".

Who want's spa pictures? I don't care because you're getting them.

b50a6955abd9d7819da00b83b5ef70a0.jpg

0c936272a7de7799d637bae88204b9cc.jpg

da58c0732f35e4b96f81d8da4d47086f.jpg

af508df797718c010cb360f19a54d404.jpg

fa3922e9656ac953692ec6e77f1ccf6c.jpg

Sent from outerspace

OH thank you, thank you, thank you. I did the Thermal SPA on the Escape and it was in the front of ship. Nice to see on the Back of ship.

Did I say thanks. yup Thanks sooooo much. Have a very nice trip across on your TA.

I am sort of afraid of them being away from land. But I am doing the May 10th panama if I might have mentioned early.

Again thanks

Thanks for posting, especially the spa pics and info. I will definitely be enjoying this spa. I like that there looks to be plenty of hand rails to get in and out of the water. On some of the older ships of NCL if you are vertically challenged it tends to be extremely difficult to use their facilities.

The go carts are damn fun! I drive to win and if you don't like it get out of my way! I can also confirm two things:

1. Doug does indeed have a big head. They gave him three helmets before one fit.

2. They don't check if you have been drinking before hand.

Oh, and it's $7 for the run.

Sent from outerspace

Can we wear regular sneakers? The original info said ankles must be covered