Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

If you haven't seen Siglo please make sure to stop by the Cavern...they are in our opinion the best rock band at sea..please say hi to the drummer and keyboard player from Cathy & Paul (Canada) and let them know we hope to see them soon...thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Lunch in the Local. A grilled cheese and tomato sandwich with the Korean Sweet Chili wings. Not as fantasic as the Thai Chili but pretty damn good.

5f70bec6f46d66a5f91df74e1af44e77.jpg

dd5f22b56bc6067e987db609852b7808.jpg

Oh, and I missed they had two specialty cocktails on the menu.

54fe41286b477044466565bfe065d0d0.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Hi there! Thank you for the live review - Can you let us know if the pools and water slides will be heated for those of us on an Alaska cruise I hope to be able to at least go on the slides.....INQUIRING minds want to know! Thank again for taking the time out of your much anticipated cruise to let us live through your experiences!!!

How about the night parties - how are they working? NO Glow party

Are movies going to be seen nightly on the pool deck?

Edited by Blissful Cruiser

I just saw a pic of our friend Milan at the A List bar. Hope you can say hello from us (Cathy & Paul) .

I saw that pic last night and shouted out MILAN! My husband got all excited for a minute, I had to go make him a drink after he realized Milan would not be bringing him one. Hope he and Jovana are doing well, one more thing to make me wish we were sailing on the Bliss.

Finally made it to the District after the slot pull. Got a cocktail on tap - Cool as a Cucumber and it's really good.

We all got back $15 on the slot pull and a few lucky people got back a bit more.

ae38d966c4586d35e280bc46232f3b82.jpg

b5f8f5570a65b4d2c903230172db9f98.jpg

184500601a86cc71b4c7f25b6fcf9be8.jpg

They still have a photo booth and it's $5

f840672d769ab03cdf16ccb031367cf7.jpg

Sent from outerspace

The go carts are damn fun! I drive to win and if you don't like it get out of my way! I can also confirm two things:

1. Doug does indeed have a big head. They gave him three helmets before one fit.

2. They don't check if you have been drinking before hand.

Oh, and it's $7 for the run.

Sent from outerspace

Edited by CoffeeGoddess

How long did you get to stay on the go carts? Was it the full hour or just a certain amount of times around? Also I have never been on this cruise line before how does the food work, which restaurants are free and which are pay? We are definitely looking to book on the Bliss as we live on the west coast. And the drink plan if you have it are all drinks free, even the milk shakes or ???