Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

CoffeeGoddess - thank you so much for your efforts. I really appreciate it.

The ship looks incredible, so well done with beautiful decor! And thanks for the spa photos. I have already purchased my first ever Thermal Suite Pass and so look forward to using it (and this is coming from a "not a spa" person)!

The food menus, the drink menus, everything looks amazing! 40 more days until I get to board this beautiful ship! Thanks again. :)

How about a photo of Teppanyakiki (spelling?) Menu....my son will love to do this but I'm curious of what they have? Thanks.

Typical hibachi restaurant menu...chicken, steak, shrimp with vegetables, fried rice, 2 sauces. If you do a search on Cruise Critic, it should come up. It's a good time, especially if you reserve with a large group (we actually had the Captain eat with us on the Getaway a few years ago).

Typical hibachi restaurant menu...chicken, steak, shrimp with vegetables, fried rice, 2 sauces. If you do a search on Cruise Critic, it should come up. It's a good time, especially if you reserve with a large group (we actually had the Captain eat with us on the Getaway a few years ago).

We did this on the Pearl 10 YEARS AGO, YES 10 YEARS and we could have lobster then - has that changed to jumbo shrimp now?

We did this on the Pearl 10 YEARS AGO, YES 10 YEARS and we could have lobster then - has that changed to jumbo shrimp now?

Here's what I found by searching the forum:

TEPPANYAKI CLASSICS

Chicken Yakiudon - Chicken Breast, Udon Noodles

Vegetable Yakiudon - Seasonal Vegetables, Udon Noodles

Seafood - Shrimp, Sea Scallops, Calamari

Filet Mignon* - Beef Tenderloin

Vegetable Teriyaki- Seasonal Vegetables, Teriyaki Tofu

TEPPANYAKI COMBINATIONS

Yamato - Chicken Breast, Jumbo Shrimp

Asuka* - Filet Mignon, Jumbo Shrimp

Kamakura* - Filet Mignon, Chicken Breast

Edo - Sea Scallops, Jumbo Shrimp

Here's what I found by searching the forum:

TEPPANYAKI CLASSICS

Chicken Yakiudon - Chicken Breast, Udon Noodles

Vegetable Yakiudon - Seasonal Vegetables, Udon Noodles

Seafood - Shrimp, Sea Scallops, Calamari

Filet Mignon* - Beef Tenderloin

Vegetable Teriyaki- Seasonal Vegetables, Teriyaki Tofu

TEPPANYAKI COMBINATIONS

Yamato - Chicken Breast, Jumbo Shrimp

Asuka* - Filet Mignon, Jumbo Shrimp

Kamakura* - Filet Mignon, Chicken Breast

Edo - Sea Scallops, Jumbo Shrimp

thank you so much:)

CoffeeGoddess - thank you so much for your efforts. I really appreciate it.

The ship looks incredible, so well done with beautiful decor! And thanks for the spa photos. I have already purchased my first ever Thermal Suite Pass and so look forward to using it (and this is coming from a "not a spa" person)!

The food menus, the drink menus, everything looks amazing! 40 more days until I get to board this beautiful ship! Thanks again. :)

How much was the thermal pass?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

So the Observation Lounge bar menu is the same as the Skyline Bar I posted above. However, since I forgot to post the wines, here it is. Along with what they have for lunch.

I have to say people have found this place and it's pretty full.

482ca99059994b9bb4681cbcc90045e9.jpg

This was only at the Observation Lounge:

136f3751518e86aadc69b1035b42ff6d.jpg

7f71a670528a1b696dc6d3fbebf6ecc5.jpg1fa933678e8049ba6e54c0e3f415ae12.jpgb9dc6743a2f651074fd200857c71bc44.jpg385c82cc3bd9f6234aa10e48d2d30f3b.jpg

Sent from outerspace

I'm glad people are enjoying this, I'm enjoying doing it.

So I am chilling in the spa before my appointment which means it time to post more pics.

While on the crawl I felt the ship list a bit but not much so didn't think anything of it. Until I opened my cabin door and was hit by the strong smell of perfume.

ff79e47681ea236539bd6b228e0e6552.jpg

Yep, my rollerball perfume had rolled itself off the shelf and shattered. I called housekeeping and it was just minutes before someone showed up with a vacuum and got all the shattered glass. Tip: don't lay things that can roll on shelves with nothing to stop them.

While I was waiting in the hall a lady was going by with a cart full of goodies and stopped to give me one, compliments of the hotel director. I bet everybody who signed in at the M&G got one.

42bfd319aa0adae0a27f6903a7880f2d.jpg

One thing I really like about the Bliss is the artwork throughout the ship.

fc88e2995fcf36647bc78270e01d2b7d.jpg

450715cce978c607c1c7b68cd4386aa6.jpg

96336f83fcdcfc9819d1f20338f70647.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Love all the artwork and the dominant color being blue. Regarding artwork, with Wyland Artwork on the Hull, is there any of Wyland art on the Interior or in the shops by chance?
I saw picture posted of dolphin statues in the Atrium. They looked like they were Wyland. I'll be able to make sure on May 10th if Coffeegodess doesn't have time to check.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk