Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Since it was warm today I decided to do the slides. The Ocean Loop guy asked if I had any jewelry and then told me I may get stuck because I was wearing a rash guard shirt and swim shorts. He said I was probably covered too much. Gotta admit I was a bit incredulous since I am not a small person. So I gave it a try.

dae32433c86309fe380aa4eb61603f66.jpg

I could feel myself slowing down after the first initial loop and it got worse over the 2 humps and I did stop just before the last turn that empties you out at the end. I had to scooch myself through the rest of the tube. So heads up anyone who covers up for modesty or, in my case, sun that it's not going to go well for you.

As for the blue one my tube turned around just as I got to the tunnel and I went through that one backwards.

c38674afc589633eb18f7356c145cfbc.jpg

I would have gone again but the guy at the top said they were closing.

Since I was already wet I headed to the spa for sail away.

Sent from outerspace

LOVING all three of these reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, and bring all of us along on your journey.

You all have inspired myself and my SO to do a TA for the first Leonardo build!

Here's your 3 live thread starters hanging out in The District.

Sent from outerspace

Time for another time change and we need to fill out the Canadian customs cards by Friday.

b4fd88cf533ea95476459693004a46e0.jpg

It'll be day 6 tomorrow and that means it's time to send out my laundry for my free platinum bag.

2e3461bf9880d6e18f63e8d20c1dcb4a.jpg

Now I'm beat because not only did we do a lot of climbing and walking to get those great views but the gastroparesis is rearing its ugly head tonight as well. Hopefully my stomach starts working again properly tomorrow so I can enjoy another resturant. I'm thinking either Q or Los Lobos for my second platinum dinner.

Sent from outerspace

Hi Coffee Goddess!

Thank you for your wonderful live reviews of the Bliss.

Question for you if you choose to answer; regarding your Azores shore excursion that Mike S. set-up. It looked great!

Do you by chance have the name of the tour guide/company?

No rush but it would be good to have since I plan to do the Encore TA next November.

Thanks so much for even considering it. Continued good fun!! :cool:

Could you tell me if there is a mini golf on board? I know I have been told there would not be one, but the Day 5 Freestyle Daily you posted indicates that there is one....I think my son and I were the only ones playing on the Escape :)
I have no idea where you are seeing that on the daily.

Sent from outerspace

Starting to have some issues with internet not connecting and I'm wondering if more people are starting to use it.

I went up to the Observation Lounge to fund a chair to do updates and it's packed again. Then I found this:

3b9cd6bb1b9154fc6453650f4ebce5be.jpg

IT BEGINS

There is now a new version of the chair hog; the Observation Lounge variety. The couple at the table next to me confirmed they had gone for at least an hour. I was here for a good 20 minutes before they finally showed up with napkins from the buffet which probably means they went up to eat.

Anyways, here's the day 6 daily.

aa3e9a59c6ab2df2d4c574371885e251.jpg

3ddf0103432bc9cc90b204325b8adffc.jpg

117fc4bc0d69cc86ddeb044edb737fce.jpg

d1884a588891bd862483eb4ab3a0c31f.jpg

Yeah, we all think you and your wife/friend are rude, buddy.

46d25cf49eea3ba6ac60ea31d0edaefa.jpg

Sent from outerspace