Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

I'm glad to see the wine list! My husband and I were trying to figure out why we didn't go to the wine bar more on our Escape cruise, and we thought it was because the wine prices were over the drink amount with the UBP. In looking at this that doesn't seem to be the case, there are still quite a few under the amount. Guess we'll have to hit it up more when we're on the Bliss in the fall!

Thanks so much for The Cellars wine list. I was hoping to see that! I see several I would like to try including the Sauvignon Blanc you enjoyed. And I have never had Albarino before (I've never even heard of it actually). Nice to know you can get appetizers in there too! :)

Thanks so much for The Cellars wine list. I was hoping to see that! I see several I would like to try including the Sauvignon Blanc you enjoyed. And I have never had Albarino before (I've never even heard of it actually). Nice to know you can get appetizers in there too! :)

Albarino's are soo good! Well, some of them. Try one from your neighbor state, Abacela Winery. And they have a few at Trader Joes too, in normal TJ's style of hit and miss.

Some more OL buffet. It's a really nice spread.

Sent from outerspace

Very nice! I was already super-impressed by the OL, but that spread is heavenly, especially given the afternoon-tea potential of that space. I think I would spend an inordinate amount of time there, especially now that we regularly get the UDP.

I will also be on the June 2nd sailing.

He'll definitely be doing some kind of presentation. He sounds really excited about it. This is a long podcast from him a few days ago. Watch what he says at the 15 min. and the 1:08 min. marks and tell me what you think. He says that he'll have lots of surprises for us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Completely off topic of this live thread, which is absolutely terrific, BTW, but if you guys are going to see Wyland you're in for a real treat. We were lucky enough to meet his mom when we were out in California many moons ago, and then met him when he was doing a show down south of Atlantic City. He's incredibly charming and so talented. He signed several small pieces I brought with me, and I have a substantial (at least for a non art collector) collection of his pieces, from giclee pieces to brush stroke drawings to statues.

You're so lucky!!!!!

Okay the bar outside the Vibe was open but no one was there. However when I shouted helllooo! They came out. I asked about the cabanas and he said they were gping to be extra but couldn't tell me how much. He did let me go in and take pictures of them. The other Vibe employees also confirmed they would be extra but couldn't tell me the cost. They said to ask at guest services and I told them they couldn't tell me either. I'm betting it's worked out before the PC cruise.

There is an elevator that goes up to that floor, and the entire front of the ship is blocked off for Haven.

22c248368b6e71800d7940c98e02d7f9.jpg4927f0f1d33845fcd3c746bd91215de8.jpge152dea85267f21af5279b3f2374ede4.jpg6aa5c3e6d2e2fa0885d705bd5e5166d3.jpgd9c4cc2b7f209a38eb6de5662ef7917d.jpg77ba404c9da8823b1a49afb752eb0dc8.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Regarding the haven deck space, I think NCL has done a great disservice to the non haven guests. How many of us like to go to the top level and look out over the Bow and feel the wind. Looks to me like this option is no longer available unless you are a haven guest. That’s the only thing that I have noticed so far that they did wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Forums