Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Love all the artwork and the dominant color being blue. Regarding artwork, with Wyland Artwork on the Hull, is there any of Wyland art on the Interior or in the shops by chance?

I saw picture posted of dolphin statues in the Atrium. They looked like they were Wyland. I'll be able to make sure on May 10th if Coffeegodess doesn't have time to check.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was wondering about that too. I will be on the June 2 Alaska sailing and Wyland will be onboard that cruise. If there is not currently any of his art in the shops I wonder if some will be brought onboard the June 2 cruise? Either way, I hope he will do some kind of presentation onboard. That would really be something special.

I was wondering about that too. I will be on the June 2 Alaska sailing and Wyland will be onboard that cruise. If there is not currently any of his art in the shops I wonder if some will be brought onboard the June 2 cruise? Either way, I hope he will do some kind of presentation onboard. That would really be something special.

I will also be on the June 2nd sailing.

He'll definitely be doing some kind of presentation. He sounds really excited about it. This is a long podcast from him a few days ago. Watch what he says at the 15 min. and the 1:08 min. marks and tell me what you think. He says that he'll have lots of surprises for us.

It sounds to me like Guy Harvey might be onboard with us too. Did you hear at the 15 min where he says that he'll be seeing Guy on his ship,...then goes on to talk about the Bliss. Am I reading too much into that comment??

What I'm really hoping for is an announcement that the two of them are collaborating on the hull work for the Encore.

It's day 3 and I'm finally having a beer in The District. They were out of my first bottle choice (not a good sign) so I got an M.I.A Miami Weiss. It's good, has a bit of a banana finish.

8be47f511092ec18a64777b81545014d.jpg

They have souvenir glasses and growlers for sale.

317bf0d258cd310464172e5b2e7eac34.jpg

And you've seen it before but here's the menu again.

2ce4ebec83b3e0c2cd52c0907f447ada.jpg

b808b4ddd6293533cdc64ce529ac07d1.jpg

30941770611a66416542c15e27459031.jpg

Sent from outerspace

He'll definitely be doing some kind of presentation. He sounds really excited about it. This is a long podcast from him a few days ago. Watch what he says at the 15 min. and the 1:08 min. marks and tell me what you think. He says that he'll have lots of surprises for us.

It sounds to me like Guy Harvey might be onboard with us too. Did you hear at the 15 min where he says that he'll be seeing Guy on his ship,...then goes on to talk about the Bliss. Am I reading too much into that comment??

What I'm really hoping for is an announcement that the two of them are collaborating on the hull work for the Encore.

I so wish we could have sailed on the June 2nd sailing, I am not able to cruise till September on the Bliss. I have a few pieces of Wyland art and would love if they had some on board or even better if Wyland just happened to be on board our sailing :D I know Guy Harvey is often on the Escape.

Spa Balcony 15258. It was exactly the same as the regular balcony except it had the upgraded toiletries. So if you can't get one for less then a regular with spa passes then you just may want to skip it.

c1e838015ebd355cbf8e2eb46b82a332.jpgc8aae05345815ef53857e8523d429e65.jpgbe91db0a2c1f36480a192575249dd89a.jpg6eca188c7ae023263428a9e224a799ea.jpgcfa7df326b77162b96090f2807f4c57f.jpg1eeca9d7a11e29767235a6a7e57bb29f.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Finally great room photos. thanks

Wow! That's what it sounds like to me too. Both of them onboard would be a double bonus. That would be amazing if they collaborate on the hull work for the Encore. Hopefully that will be an announcement!

Wyland sure seems down to earth and easy going. And it sounds like he's really looking forward to the cruise. I'm dying to know what the "surprises" are! :D

Wow! That's what it sounds like to me too. Both of them onboard would be a double bonus. That would be amazing if they collaborate on the hull work for the Encore. Hopefully that will be an announcement!

Wyland sure seems down to earth and easy going. And sounds like he's really looking forward to the cruise. I'm dying to know what the "surprises" are! :D

WOW!!!! Sounds like a number of very important guests will be on board for the June 2nd cruise, possibly to include Andy Stuart and Klaus Lugmaier.

Havana was a good show, great singing and dancing. A cheesy story line but I thought it worked for the vibe they going for.

Now I'm in Q listening to country music and drinking a Berry's Basil Julep. The checkered shirts the staff are wearing are cute.

3e2d264895e15f0a6bba9a705c5acc5f.jpg

988c3e9a4a49cbc4ec15ac98249acbed.jpg

781de433ca64492551d82f39e8465d4f.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Maybe a dumb questions, but can you in Q only sit at the bar and drink something and listen the music? Or go people there in in the evening without eating? Thought you have to order and pay for food there and it is like a must do there.