Live from Bliss TA

Single Cruiser

Thanks for your review and fabulous photo's!

I saw your post about the new RFID door locks on the cabins...guess this means, no more punching holes in the 'smart' sea passes for attaching to lanyard's....

Yep no need. Also the bar staff find it easier to tap your card rather than swiping it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is not (which I only just realized a couple days ago myself). From pictures and video, the kids club looks pretty nice though. I was hoping for a good open spot like the basketball court as well since I have a very active kid.

I have a very active teen too. If he wasn’t at Entourage then he was on the basketball court or ropes course. He isn’t the type to hang out at the pool or really go on the water slides. I’m not even sure how much he’ll be entertained doing the go karts and laser tag. I’m sure the first few days he’ll enjoy it but after that not so much.

Craig, thank you for taking time out of your vacation to post this review. Really enjoying it!

I totally agree with you about your cabin. It is quite roomy, more than what I was expecting. Glad your upgrade bid was accepted.

I love the photos of The Waterfront! Looks like such a relaxing space to watch the ocean.

And thanks for the confirmation about which restaurants replace Moderno for Platinum dinners. We just made Platinum status after last year's cruise so this will be our first cruise enjoying Platinum benefits (only 39 more days to go until we board the Bliss)!

I will be curious to know your thoughts on Havana (we haven't booked any shows yet). I hope you enjoy that show tonight along with your dinner at Q.

Thanks again for all the information. :)

If you call NCL, you can now book your shows for the May 10th Panama Canal cruise.

oooohhhhh thanks so much for telling me!!!. It is the last of my plans. Too bad one can't do on the web.

toodles. Wondering if I should join the roll call.

So onto Havana 5d23f40c0513cdda581cb54b3bd87875.jpg

With brand new musical acts it’s hard to predict how a show will run versus a broadway show.

I’d say the acting, the set and vocals were great. The storyline was a bit slow to start but soon sped up and the second half of the show had more upbeat tempo tracks and choreography.

Running time is 1hr 15mins. Couple of minor use of swear words but nothing bad for younger audiences.

So despite last night being one of our 25hr days. We are now -4hrs behind EST I had a relatively early night.

Post Havana we had a few drinks listening to the same pianist (with the same songs and same tunes). On the Escape TA the ales on tap virtually all ran out. Was surprised to see already about 5 have gone dry. Think I got most of them done though in the 3 nights we have had so far.

A Beatles tribute act was on in the Cavern. It was rammed packed, standing room only so I grabbed a drink out on the waterfront (was only just warm enough) but the screeching coming from the “act” could be heard. I’ve seen and heard many Beatles tribute shows but these were the worse for a long while.