Live from Bliss TA

Single Cruiser

A couple of other things spotted that differ from Escape.

Firstly the cabin doors. Lock is now RFID controlled. d337d2d0a35f8c88a6682030bd752bf4.jpg

So no more insert and pull back at slow speeds to unlock!

Second the ITV system in the cabin has been revamped with new menu options.

It still has the internal do not disturb / make up buttons for the LEDS outside. ce82ba614e03c56f04f728c20d6c20d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome following along! Any chance you could find out the late night (after 10:30pm) kids club price?

There has been some confusing and there are two different prices on the website.

I’ll ask Nadine when I see her. She has her kid in the club and was mentioning the costs

How do you like having a window in the very front? Is is noisy or bumpy?

Also you were able to make your show reservations once you got on board and in the room TV?

I am on the May 10 sailing and so far I have booked everything but shows.

If you get a chance can you peek inside the Thermal Spa and take a few photos.

Happy crossing and hope you have good weather

Also you were able to make your show reservations once you got on board and in the room TV?

No noise from forward facing cabin,

I booked all my excursions via screens onboard

Thanks for posting your review and pictures. I'm liking this, 3 folks posting their trip with different pictures.:D

Agree! I'm learning new things from each of them. So much fun to follow along while we all wait for our turns on the Bliss.

Hi all!

SIngle Cruiser ~ nice to be following along on your cruise. Are you in fact a single cruiser & if so did you attend the solo gathering the first night? So nice to have 3 accounts to read, 3 different perspectives!

I can hardly wait for my 14 nights of Bliss in November!!

~ Jo ~ :)

If you call NCL, you can now book your shows for the May 10th Panama Canal cruise.

Is there a sports court? golf net?

Maps have been missing these elements. No basketball court is bad news for kids/teens/families. You cannot do waterslides all day. I'll budget for the race track and laser tag, but sports court is great for "free" activities.

Maps have been missing these elements. No basketball court is bad news for kids/teens/families. You cannot do waterslides all day. I'll budget for the race track and laser tag, but sports court is great for "free" activities.

There is not (which I only just realized a couple days ago myself). From pictures and video, the kids club looks pretty nice though. I was hoping for a good open spot like the basketball court as well since I have a very active kid.

I've been saying the pool deck is going to be horrible for months now. They got rid of all the free activities for kids. No more sports court, ropes course, rock wall, mini golf. The race track and laser tag have a fee. Do you see the arcades packed? No because they cost. Parents are only willing to spend so much. So where else will the kids have to go other than the pool? So glad they still have Spice H20 for adults.

Hi all!

SIngle Cruiser ~ nice to be following along on your cruise. Are you in fact a single cruiser & if so did you attend the solo gathering the first night? So nice to have 3 accounts to read, 3 different perspectives!

I can hardly wait for my 14 nights of Bliss in November!!

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi Jo.

Yes the first meeting was held in Sugarcane as unlike some other ships no bar in the Studio Lounge. Last nights though was in the Studio Lounge which as I’m not in a studio don’t have direct access to but I missed it anyway as we had dinner early. The meets were 5-6.

Last night a group of us ended up at the 70s disco in the Social. Surprisingly well attended but after the DJ stopped his 70s set he went back to standard set and cleared the club.

cf06ab69acd0b47896748454b1a949c0.jpg

We had a late night / early morning supper in the local. The late night menu has changed a bit.

4893637f94933606b3919026d9b7b2b7.jpg