Is this a good assignment.

I booked an HH category guarantee on Zandaam for the May 21 sailing. I just got my cabin assignment and it is a category DA cabin, 2661. It seems like this is a pretty good assignment since it is a higher category, but I know that sometimes that can be a little misleading. Is it a good assignment.

It is close to the aft elevators (easy to get to the Lido...or Dining Rooms)....it's a triple room (so you will have a full size sofa)....it is not a connecting cabin (which isn't a big problem either way)....there are cabins below and above you.....and I have stayed in a cabin a few doors down on a 17 day cruise....and it was perfect......:)

Last year we had a cabin that was close to the elevators. We were concerned about the possibility of noise, but had none. The best part is that once the elevator door opens, you're only a couple of steps to your door. Give that upgrade fairy a kiss!

By the way, we're on the same sailing. We'll see you around.

Last year we had a cabin that was close to the elevators. We were concerned about the possibility of noise, but had none.

Our preference for not being close to the elevators is not because of potential noise, but more for the additional traffic in those areas.