ms Noordam in Juneau May 23, 2018

Scrapnana

Noordam will be visiting Juneau on Wednesday. She will be at the CT dock from 10:00-2200.

Weather is showing a slight improvement with only a 20% chance of rain with partly cloudy skies in the morning turning cloudy in the afternoon. The high is predicted to be 59F/15C and the low 42F/5C. Sunrise is at 4:15 am and sunset at 9:36 pm.

Also in port are Star Princess at the FKL dock (0630-1600), (itty-bitty) Star Legend at the ACT dock (0700-1500), and the Emerald Princess at the ACT dock (1230-2200).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

Next up: Westerdam on Thursday.

I'll try to remember the earlier time.

I was thinking about you today. I was at the library which is in the building next to where the webcam is when a freight train came through. Are there two webcams - northbound and southbound? Their website is confusing. They offer a two day pass for $6.99 but also says there are free memberships.:confused::confused::confused:

I was thinking about you today. I was at the library which is in the building next to where the webcam is when a freight train came through. Are there two webcams - northbound and southbound? Their website is confusing. They offer a two day pass for $6.99 but also says there are free memberships.:confused::confused::confused:

There are 3 cameras - north and south and a 360 camera mounted at the station.

The free membership gives you the you tube cameras

All the YouTube cameras are also listed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIkT9bq-1N2BvrsBjhNlag

Little suitcase/with double arrow [by to the full screen symbol] changes the view/camera. I have mine mostly set on north..

The [$6.99] 2-day pass lets you see all the cameras and decide if you want to sign for full membership.

Ask any more questions you need to, I've been on - almost a year.

Edited by Happily@Sea

Legend was supposed to be at the ACT dock. Why is she anchored? Beautiful shot right now. The fog isn't as bad as it looked in the close-up although I do think I hear fog horns.

Schedule also had Emerald Princess at the ACT dock.

Roy

Still old logo. I wonder when the next drydock is. I had never understood the attachment to the old logo but a couple of weeks ago I looked at the coffee mug I bought on the SS Rotterdam and that was the logo so it lasted a LONG time.

Roy