Promotions

saphir

hi,

Does Carnival make promotions like other cruise (Prepaid gratuities, free beverage package, free restaurant, etc). I look for new Panorama.

Thank you.

Nope the most you can ever really try to get out of them is some OBC

If you want something for free try NCL that is constantly their promotion but you make up for the difference in the price you pay for the cruise

hi,

Does Carnival make promotions like other cruise (Prepaid gratuities, free beverage package, free restaurant, etc). I look for new Panorama.

Thank you.

Do your research. Choose wisely. Lower cruise price, or "free" promotional stuff.

It pays to comparison shop . Some Carnival promos like obc are linked to higher fares as well.

Since the op has already sailed on MSC some of their low fares now include free drinks . Beats cheers by a mile .

It pays to comparison shop . Some Carnival promos like obc are linked to higher fares as well.

Since the op has already sailed on MSC some of their low fares now include free drinks . Beats cheers by a mile .

Exactly. Carnival is not the least expensive cruise line when you calculate value and perks other cruise lines offer. Do your math on total cost to cruise per day and you’ll learn more of each line’s offerings.

Every ladder has a rung. Every cruise ship and itinerary has a value. Some cruises may “cost more” upfront but your included value exceeds other cruise lines base fares when you add up your total cost to cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It definitely pays to shop around. I was able to score a 10 day balcony on Norwegian this December for $1,277 per person. Perks included:

Beverage package

$100 per port shore excursion credit

250 WiFi minutes

120 minutes of ship to shore phone calls

Optional $400 airfare credit and $100 hotel credit

Carnival may seem like the cheapest but not always the greatest deal

IMG_2177.thumb.JPG.06ffc08316fe12d50cf218ef0a758c35.JPG

Edited by Georgie562

It definitely pays to shop around. I was able to score a 10 day balcony on Norwegian this December for $1,277 per person. Perks included:

Beverage package

$100 per port shore excursion credit

250 WiFi minutes

120 minutes of ship to shore phone calls

Optional $400 airfare credit and $100 hotel credit

Carnival may seem like the cheapest but not always the greatest deal

[ATTACH]421997[/ATTACH]

May be a great deal, but means nothing without knowing when, where and what ship. Can then compare with what Carnival offers.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

OP... Look at Costco Travel, they have promotional offers. Priceline does too. You'll pay same price as Carnival but these companies will toss in a few extras. I believe Priceline has offer now that includes prepaid gratuities.

May be a great deal, but means nothing without knowing when, where and what ship. Can then compare with what Carnival offers.

Norwegian Epic departing Port Canaveral on December 5, 2018 10 Day Western Caribbean

Also I booked during their no taxes and port fees promotion a fee weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They simply do not need to. I am sure others might disagree, but it is the facts. Just remember on all those other freebies there is no such thng as a free lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wrong ...... I compared two 2019 Panama Canal cruises for my family of four. One 14 day on the older Freedom and one 15 day the new NCL Bliss. $5775 for the Bliss with the 15 day drink promo. $6800 on Carnival with Cheers and one day less. NCL won with the drink promo so I guess Carnival should have had a promotion for us ..... it lost and that is a real fact.

Wrong ...... I compared two 2019 Panama Canal cruises for my family of four. One 14 day on the older Freedom and one 15 day the new NCL Bliss. $5775 for the Bliss with the 15 day drink promo. $6800 on Carnival with Cheers and one day less. NCL won with the drink promo so I guess Carnival should have had a promotion for us ..... it lost and that is a real fact.

Well that is one for the dark side then....my guess based upon your posts that Carnival would have lost no matter the price. Point was that Carnival does not have to discount or do free add ins (which you and I both know are not free). While this cruise might be as you described, the majority of times it is not the case.

Without digressing the thread, we had the opportunity to spend a couple of days on the Bliss in New York. Care to hear my thoughts on the ship?