Confused RE Radiance Itinerary 5/5/19

Just starting to pick a Hawaiian cruise for next spring. Confused as to a portion of the itinerary I’m seeing for the Radiance

1st day: Listed to embark on 5/5 from Honolulu

2nd day: Honolulu “docked, depart 5 pm”

Haven’t seen this before, just so I’m 100% clear:confused:

Does this mean guests would board the afternoon of the 5th?

Then, have an overnight in port, but be free to come & go from the ship until the usual all aboard time on 5/6 for the stated 5:00 pm saiing?

Thanks all. Interesting idea to save on a night’s hotel costs.

Need to compare the itineraries once I round up all the options but this one seems to hit the highlights.

DH commented on the length of time at sea. since he was in Navy on a carrier, would think it’d be a breeze for him

Not sure of connections from Vancouver to my city. Will table till flight schedules are released.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the original itinerary for this cruise. There was supposed to be an overnight on Kauai, instead of Honolulu. But it is what it is now, and overall, still a good itinerary.

Was it cancelled due to the current volcanic activity?

Didn’t notice itinerary changes on other lines

Was it cancelled due to the current volcanic activity?

Didn’t notice itinerary changes on other lines

No, it was changed long before that happened. We booked last October, and it wasn't too long after that it changed. We were told something to do with availability at a couple of ports, and having to change our itinerary around.

No, it was changed long before that happened. We booked last October, and it wasn't too long after that it changed. We were told something to do with availability at a couple of ports, and having to change our itinerary around.

Thanks I was hoping things will have settled down there soon if not by next spring.

Thanks I was hoping things will have settled down there soon if not by next spring.

Agreed. Feel so bad for all the residents there. Just so much unknown with the volcano.

If you do book this cruise, come on over to our roll call thread. Very active and a great group of cruisers!

Agreed. Feel so bad for all the residents there. Just so much unknown with the volcano.

If you do book this cruise, come on over to our roll call thread. Very active and a great group of cruisers!

Agreed, heartbreaking for those people. Will join the roll call if we land on this one. thanks. If SWA ever gets round to scheduling flights to HNL, we can move forward lol