bed size aqua or S1 suite

Pilgrim70

told that aqua bed is only available as king size, which we like.

read that S1 has two twins convertible to queen. are there S1 suites with big beds?

We have never stayed in a suite above the S1 level so not sure what the bed sizes are in those suites.

We have stayed in concierge, aqua, and sky suites and the beds are the same size. they are two twin beds with the modified corners at the bottom to eliminate the outside square corner. As far as width goes, two twins when placed together awr the width of a king. the only difference may be in length, where I believe the mattresses are "short" twins not "xl" so the length of the king is short. I am 6"1" and have no issue with the bed length.

Pilgrim , someone gave you bad information.

Two twins together make a king, not a queen.

This is the information on the Celebrity web site. They state two twins convertible to a queen size.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"This is the information on the Celebrity web site. They state two twins convertible to a queen size."

The two twin beds joined together in CC and AQ beds on S-class ships are definitely not queen size beds. Queen beds are 60 inches wide and these are definitely wider. Since we can no longer sleep comfortably in a queen size bed, and have no problem sleeping in very comfortable in these beds, I am confident of my statement.

I am also confident this is just another example of Celebrity web site inaccuracy.

This is the information on the Celebrity web site. They state two twins convertible to a queen size.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Will you kindly point me to the reference, as I Am unable to locate it..

Bon voyage

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

When we had a Royal, we had a single big bed that could not be converted to the small twins. It was an automatic bed and I believe we could not store all of our suitcases under it because of the mechanism. The beds are shorter than an actual King and our feet hang off the edge. We are both tall but under 6 ft. 2 in. Sky Suites are just larger regular staterooms and there is no wall separating the beds from the sitting area. I believe Junior Suites on Royal are larger.

Not sure which ship you wish to sail, but the Edge will have all king mattresses, except for the single Infinite Verandas, which will have queens. Celebrity is touting cashmere king mattresses for all (except the single IVs) and saying that they are able to do so because the cabins are a bit larger.

I agree that the other Celebrity ships seem to have beds that are in between a queen and a king (including the S1s we have had in the past). There is plenty of room, at least for us.

When we had a Royal, we had a single big bed that could not be converted to the small twins. It was an automatic bed and I believe we could not store all of our suitcases under it because of the mechanism. The beds are shorter than an actual King and our feet hang off the edge. We are both tall but under 6 ft. 2 in. Sky Suites are just larger regular staterooms and there is no wall separating the beds from the sitting area. I believe Junior Suites on Royal are larger.

I think beds are king size, I am 6’4” and do not like queen beds, I agree rccl junior are bigger but they have not real perks. Love micheals on celebrity and also suite restaurants