Golfer the dog-Grand Turk

TitanSMES

https://www.jacksshack.tc/topher/

He is so cute! I'm sailing this weekend to Grand Turk. I might just have to make a stop: According to this link above, he's at Jack's Shack. Looks like he was brought here from Kentucky. I didn't read the whole website, but I imagine he's the owner's dog. He looks very happy and well cared for! :)

He is the official mascot for Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk. He loves the beach and playing with guests who go there. He now has an accomplice, Calypso who is learning the job as mascot/ambassador. Drop by and enjoy them both!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

He is so cute and fun! He loves the sand! He played with my son for hours. He loves it when you throw the sand in the air...he will jump and try to get it. I can imagine how much sand he has in his belly. People even brought him dog toys and he wanted nothing to do with them.

Thanks to everyone for the information. He must be a beloved dog. I wish everyone took care of their dogs and cats and appreciated how much they are part of our lives. Apparently, the computer automatically gave him the name of "Golfer" and I did not notice it. Actually, Golfer is not a bad name to have! Anyways, he always looks like he is having a great time with all the visitors. Someone said that he hails from Kentucky. Is he hiding out from the law for running moonshine in the hills or something? Sounds like his story would be a great Jimmy Buffett song! I look forward to seeing him and Calypso.

I love Topher! My boyfriend has a labradoodle but has never been to Jack's Shack. Sadly, Grand Turk is not one of the stops on our Nov. cruise, but I've told my boyfriend that we have to get there so he can meet Topher. And I'm dying to meet Calypso too. <3