Best time to Book Spa/Massage?

The DW and her BFF want to know is it better to book Spa appointments before the cruise; Embarkation Day, or wait until the Daily Specials; We have 3 Non-Port days on our upcoming Alaska Cruise; Please let me know what is best;

Thanx:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I would wait for the daily specials.

Ditto Norwich Cruiser.

I like the pick 3 for $99 or pick 4 for $129. Check the daily Compass in the evening for the next days spa specials. They are usually later in the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on board. they pretty much always offer specials for port days that are like pick any 3 twenty minute minis for $99. you can combine things like a mini facial, scalp and face massage, neck and shoulder massage, etc.

otherwise, they are not worth the regular prices on board.

They make the "discount" prices look pretty good for booking pre-cruise. However, when you go to make a reservation the really cheap rates are at really bad times. We always wait until on board and usually do it on a port day.

I wasn't planning to spa at all but ended up doing the daily special on day 9 of a 9 day cruise (our 4th of 4 sea days). It was a pretty good deal getting 75 mins of service (4 mini services) for $119 plus gratuity. They also threw in the hot stone end to my massage for free! It was great.

The DW and her BFF want to know is it better to book Spa appointments before the cruise; Embarkation Day, or wait until the Daily Specials; We have 3 Non-Port days on our upcoming Alaska Cruise; Please let me know what is best;

Thanx:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mrs.66 always waits for daily specials.