“Splittable Minutes Internet Package”

Do you know if you can apply a C&A coupon to that package?

I already have VOOM so when I go to login.com it won’t let me look at all the initial options. I’ll find out for you from the DL tomorrow (I assume DL Mario Reyes will know. He’s awesome!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I already have VOOM so when I go to login.com it won’t let me look at all the initial options. I’ll find out for you from the DL tomorrow (I assume DL Mario Reyes will know. He’s awesome!)

Can you logout of VOOM and see the initial page that way?

Pricey!

Yup. But not too bad at all with C&A discount if it applies. Better than only 24 constant hrs of internet on a 12 day cruise for some. I’ll find out And report back tomorrow... bed time here now with an early 7am port arrival at Greenock in the morning

Yup. But not too bad at all with C&A discount if it applies. Better than only 24 constant hrs of internet on a 12 day cruise for some. I’ll find out And report back tomorrow... bed time here now with an early 7am port arrival at Greenock in the morning

Enjoy your time in Scotland tomorrow, and our heatwave. The weather couldn't be better for anyone visiting for the next few days, although it's supposed to last for at least 2 weeks!! :cool:

$14 for a D+, hmmm......that might be worth it on a TA, where 10-15 min a day is enough to simply check e-mail.

Not sure we know if the flat $46 D+ discount applies yet.

Slightly different internet cost question: We will be on BR starting July 27 and will probably purchase a single Voom Surf Voyage Package for one device. We are Diamond +. I see this package is now on sale in my Cruise Planner for $12.79 a day. If we wait and purchase on board we would both get Diamond + discounts which I believe we can combine. What is the onboard cost for Voom Surf Voyage package for one device? Should we take advantage of the sale and buy in advance or should we wait until we are on board?

Slightly different internet cost question: We will be on BR starting July 27 and will probably purchase a single Voom Surf Voyage Package for one device. We are Diamond +. I see this package is now on sale in my Cruise Planner for $12.79 a day. If we wait and purchase on board we would both get Diamond + discounts which I believe we can combine. What is the onboard cost for Voom Surf Voyage package for one device? Should we take advantage of the sale and buy in advance or should we wait until we are on board?

You can't combine the benefit, only use them one at a time. The break even point is around 8 days at that price ($20/day on board - D+ discount is $46 and/or 2 days). Use first coupon for first two days, then apply the $46 discount to the remaining days package on day 3. The break even is around 14 days if you opt for Surf ($16/day on board)

RCI offered this about half way thru our Baltic sea cruise. I thought it was a little expensive, didn't buy it. But I can't remember if you could use your C&A discount.

I just confirmed... yes, C&A discount IS applicable. FYI, current view from back of Windjammer leaving Greenock [emoji106]

3af61ce1a5b5ed3ede21b36ff0672889.jpg

Per Biker, only one discount can be applied.

Here’s the on board price

902c8b8bc2423a9556ecddd81feabbe0.jpg

9e3eafc167e82e4571635951d5893350.jpg

Thanks, as Biker mentioned, this makes it a pretty good option with the D+ discount.

Yes, best option likely for a large number imo. A win-win for Royal as they’re $14 ahead on a D+ compared to before the

Internet benefit change... yet those who had free minutes before will gladly accept this [emoji37]

.. yet those who had free minutes before will gladly accept this [emoji37]

I would have been even gladder if the cost was $45 (instead of $60).:cool:

Biker, who does not see this being rolled out fleet wide.