Oasis OTS

You’ll love Oasis! I was on Freedom in March, which is 12 years old, and the ship is in pristine condition. Same goes for Oasis, went on her in 2014 and although she was still newer then, can say you’ll have a great time! Can’t go wrong with any Oasis class ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's a real rust bucket now.

Just kidding, we sailed on her last year and she was in fine shape. Royal does a good job keeping up their ships.

Whew, for a second I thought my concerns were legit lol.

Great news, thanks everyone! We were on her in ‘13 and have been on Allure and Harmony. Love the the Oasis Class.

We were on her in June and she was in great shape. Can you look for things that are wrong and need to be replaced? Absolutely. but if you are wasting your time looking for little things that are a little run down instead of her beauty and what she has to offer, than, that is a whole different topic of conversation.

We also thought she was so wonderful that we are now booked on her again for October.

DW and I were on her mid June of this year and she is in great shape! I am not sure when you plan to cruise on Oasis but she will be heading for dry dock in 2019 and will emerge even more awesome. You will not regret booking an Oasis of the Seas cruise. Happy sailing!

My wife and I are considering taking a cruise on Oasis but I’m a little concerned on her condition as she’s just about 9 years old.
I need more caffeine... First time I read this, I thought you were saying that your WIFE was about 9 years old!!! :o:o:o:o:o

I need more caffeine... First time I read this, I thought you were saying that your WIFE was about 9 years old!!! :o:o:o:o:o

Oh man, I should have worded my opening post differently LOL!

I just booked the cruise for October 7th, can't wait!

We were on her this past April, I also, was afraid she is in bad shape after reading some posts here. Honestly, she is fine, clean and the only thing that I noticed that could need a bit of scrubbing is the schooner bar floor where the chairs made scrapes on the wooden floor but its NOTHING to worry about. The carpets were clean as well as the rooms, everything is just fine! We are booked on her again for this coming October, and trust me, if she was any bit of dirty, we would not be going back on her.

Yep, and since I hadn't met his wife, I wasn't in any place to comment on her condition or how she looked.

Doing that about a 9 year old is just wrong anyways.

Glad to see I wasn't in he only one who originally read it differently.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Don't feel bad....here was my thought process:

"His wife is 9? Or is that a typo, and he meant 90? (Read again) What kind of condition? Oh f***....THE SHIP IS 9!" :')

Ok, now that THAT's been cleared up.....Oasis is beautiful. I sailed on a b2b for two weeks last October, and wow! What a ship! Honestly, the worst part of the cruise was the journey from MCO to Canaveral.