Current Cruise Director (CD) List

On 11/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, tracyintpa said:

Would love to know who our CD is on Mariner 12/4/21 sailing.  Want to try to find out if there is any way to get pickleball going on the ship.

Eric the Activities Manager was promoted to the Cruise Director for Halloween when Marcelo left

On 11/2/2021 at 1:45 PM, DELTABLUE said:

Hard for me to tell for sure with the mic in front of his face but I don't think that is Mike S, from the RCMP.  Can someone help out with the correct last name?

outtoseacruise...thanx for posting the pic.

Yup that’s me 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cru1s1ng2009...would love to have Cory with us on Enchantment.  I met him when he first came aboard Grandeur to shadow John Blair before he took over.  Though he was not working that cruise, we interacted a few times and I got a very good vibe from him.  Unfortunately for us, I think he's been kicked up to the bigger ships.  Still hoping we get someone good for the Baltimore runs.

• Like 1

Update...11-22-21

ADVENTURE: 'Tornado' Tanya #2051

ALLURE: Cory Rogers #2054

ANTHEM:

BRILLIANCE:

ENCHANTMENT:

EXPLORER:

FREEDOM: Tom Hopkins #2007 Christopher Turdo #2052

GRANDEUR: Rob McNally #2063

HARMONY: Michele Scarpato #2009

INDEPENDENCE: Sophie #2053

JEWEL: Michelle Oliveira #1940, Susan Adams to take over in Miami, Nov. #2028

LIBERTY: Katy McCullagh #1998

MARINER:  Eric Lopez Ramirez #2078

NAVIGATOR: Tom Hopkins #2052

OASIS: Dennis Charles #1991
ODYSSEY:
Bobby Brown #1938, Mitch Merucci, effective 10-23-12 #2026
OVATION: Dan Whitney #2001

QUANTUM:

RADIANCE:
RHAPSODY:

SERENADE: Bill Brunkhorst #2027

SPECTRUM:

SYMPHONY: Brian Leavitt #1932

VISION:

VOYAGER:

WONDER: Mike Szwajkowsk #2026

Update...11-23-21

ANTHEM:

BRILLIANCE:

ENCHANTMENT:

EXPLORER: Simona Ferraiuolo as of December #2076

HARMONY: Michele Scarpato #2009

INDEPENDENCE: Sophie #2053

JEWEL: Michelle Oliveira #1940, Susan Adams to take over in Miami, Nov. #2028

LIBERTY: Katy McCullagh #1998

MARINER:  Eric Lopez Ramirez #2078

NAVIGATOR: Tom Hopkins #2052

OASIS: Dennis Charles #1991
ODYSSEY:
Bobby Brown #1938, Mitch Merucci, effective 10-23-12 #2026
OVATION: Dan Whitney #2001

QUANTUM:

RADIANCE:
RHAPSODY:

SERENADE: Bill Brunkhorst #2027

SPECTRUM:

SYMPHONY: Brian Leavitt #1932

VISION:

VOYAGER:

WONDER: Mike Szwajkowsk #2026

On 11/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, djmike said:

Yup that’s me 😊 

If you’re Mike the CD from Odyssey, we were on last week and had a great time! And congrats if you’re moving to Wonder. It seemed that all the crew that we loved is moving too, which stinks because we’re doing the Odyssey TA in April.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Cru1s1ng2009...would love to have Cory with us on Enchantment.  I met him when he first came aboard Grandeur to shadow John Blair before he took over.  Though he was not working that cruise, we interacted a few times and I got a very good vibe from him.  Unfortunately for us, I think he's been kicked up to the bigger ships.  Still hoping we get someone good for the Baltimore runs.

Yes, I hope we get someone good. 

We just got off Anthem (😭) this morning, where our CD was Mark from Southampton.  That's the only way we heard him referred to.  Saw him very briefly at the beginning and end of shows and on his TV channel.  He was okay.  I'll probably forget about him soon.

48 minutes ago, joand452 said:

We just got off Anthem (😭) this morning, where our CD was Mark from Southampton.  That's the only way we heard him referred to.  Saw him very briefly at the beginning and end of shows and on his TV channel.  He was okay.  I'll probably forget about him soon.

We are also just off Anthem, and have a similar impression of Mark.  He was just okay.  Very bland, and not very interactive at all.  His morning show was very simple.  We've had much funnier, more engaging, more dynamic, and more fun CD's in the past.   He did have some excellent activities staff members, though, especially Conrad.

As the original poster of this thread, I would like to request to lock/close it, and I haven't maintained the list in a few years.

A new thread can be started by whoever wishes to continue maintaining and updating the list.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 7:47 AM, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

Any idea on who will be on Enchantment? I wish it was Cory Rogers again, he is so much fun!

This is what I came in here looking for today.  We board her in May, but she is on her way to Baltimore, arriving Thursday into early Friday for her first TEST cruise that leaves on Saturday for 6 days I believe. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 7:44 AM, BillOh said:

This is what I came in here looking for today.  We board her in May, but she is on her way to Baltimore, arriving Thursday into early Friday for her first TEST cruise that leaves on Saturday for 6 days I believe. 

I was supposed to be on her Dec 11th for a twelve day adventure. i hope those on board have a good time. 

I was supposed to do her 12 day on 11-19 and thought/hoped that she might make that one but it was not to be.  At the moment, she is just approaching the bridge tunnel and will be entering the bay.  Will keep my eye on her as she makes her way up to Baltimore.  I'll wave when she passes Deltaville.:classic_tongue:  Hope someone will let us know who the captain and CD are.  I have 3 more bookings on her before she heads to points north.

BillOh...say it ain't so!:classic_ohmy:  I was with Bobby Broughton for his first RCI cruise.  We were on Grandeur and I thought he was just about the best breath of fresh CD air on the ship for ages.  Spent time visiting with him and his family late nights up at the Park Cafe. Found him to be totally charming.  Had so hoped to cruise with him again.  If he hits Enchantment now, he'll be ready to rotate off for vacation when I will be aboard at the start of April.:classic_angry:   Do CDs ever do B2B contracts?  Those lucky enough to be on Enchantment's first Baltimore cruises, enjoy Bobby, as I know you will.

Edited by DELTABLUE
  • Like 1

Updated 12-15-21

ANTHEM: Mark Rous from Southampton #2076/#12

BRILLIANCE:

ENCHANTMENT: Bobby Broughton, 12-11-21, #2096

EXPLORER: Simona Ferraiuolo as of December #2076

HARMONY: Jeff Arpin, #26