Dubai India Cruises 2020

Wendylet

We are interested in a cruise on the Connie through India but I am wondering when I might see them available. There are only a few, it seems, each year so I want to get a jump on booking in early 2020. Does anyone have an idea when these cruises will be available for booking? They appear to have some 2020 cruises out but not this itinerary. Any information is greatly appreciated. :D

Edited by Wendylet
Wrong ship listed

It appears that between January and March 2020 Constellation travels back and forth between Dubai and Singapore, calling at Mumbai and Goa. There are 6 of these cruises already available to book on the UK Celebrity web site as Emmas gran has mentioned. You did say early 2020 so I think thats your lot as after that Constellation is likely to head back to the Med. Where are you searching ? Seems strange that they may only be available in the UK.

We have already booked Connie March 17 -Singapore thru to Rome 2020-we did this cruise back to back this year and so enjoyed it that we are doing it again .

Only draw back is that we will be 80 years old -:Dso hope we make it!

They are showing in the US site but they don’t show if you look for a destination.

I selected Feb 2020, left destinations at the default “all destination” and selected Singapore as the departure port and it worked.

We did this as a 2nd leg of a B2B this year and loved it.

It appears that between January and March 2020 Constellation travels back and forth between Dubai and Singapore, calling at Mumbai and Goa. There are 6 of these cruises already available to book on the UK Celebrity web site as Emmas gran has mentioned. You did say early 2020 so I think thats your lot as after that Constellation is likely to head back to the Med. Where are you searching ? Seems strange that they may only be available in the UK.

I was just searching on the Celebrity website looking for all cruises in 2020 and the Dubai India destination was not appearing. It was in 2019 so I was confused. Perhaps I will give it another go today and see if that’s changed!

They are showing in the US site but they don’t show if you look for a destination.

I selected Feb 2020, left destinations at the default “all destination” and selected Singapore as the departure port and it worked.

We did this as a 2nd leg of a B2B this year and loved it.

Oh I was leaving the departure port open so maybe I will try that. Thanks so much!

We have already booked Connie March 17 -Singapore thru to Rome 2020-we did this cruise back to back this year and so enjoyed it that we are doing it again .

Only draw back is that we will be 80 years old -:Dso hope we make it!

That is amazing. We were booked on that same cruise and had to cancel because of medical issues. I'm still sad about it. The prices have really gone up for the 2020 one. We will have to think about it.

Edited by TeaBag