Hello all! 1st time cruiser and I need some help...

So i just changed my room from an interior view of central park to a balcony boardwalk view. Room number is 8721 and my husband seemed nervous when I told him it's at the back of the boat. A few questions, will I have a nice view of the Aqua theater and be able to see a little of the ocean from that room? Just wondering if I will feel the ship moving more from this room and what the view will be like. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks :)

I'll venture that you'll feel some movement but not a whole lot as those ships are massive and it takes a lot to make them rock. I never felt any movement on the Harmony. BTW, which ship will you be on? And congratulations on your 1st cruise!

So i just changed my room from an interior view of central park to a balcony boardwalk view. Room number is 8721 and my husband seemed nervous when I told him it's at the back of the boat. A few questions, will I have a nice view of the Aqua theater and be able to see a little of the ocean from that room? Just wondering if I will feel the ship moving more from this room and what the view will be like. Any advice would be helpful! Thanks :)

Did not worry...this is a good room! As the other poster stated these ships are massive and we have experienced very little movement even being on the back of the ship.

Your view of the Aqua Theatre will be great!! And being on deck 8 is very convenient to walking through Central Park (beautiful at night) to cross the ship!

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Depending on the weather, probably yes, but I've had the last balcony at the back of deck 12 on average seas and barely felt anything. This is a big ship and it takes a lot to move her. I haven't felt more than a gentle rocking in my 21 days on this class.

This is a BIG ship...if it's rough enough to "feel movement", you'll feel it everywhere. You'll be fine!

Boardwalk balcony was too noisy for us. We were on deck 9 at the back of ship. Never again. We did not feel movement. We prefer the Central Park balcony due to it being quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll venture that you'll feel some movement but not a whole lot as those ships are massive and it takes a lot to make them rock. I never felt any movement on the Harmony. BTW, which ship will you be on? And congratulations on your 1st cruise!

Oasis 8/19/18 sailing

Boardwalk balcony was too noisy for us. We were on deck 9 at the back of ship. Never again. We did not feel movement. We prefer the Central Park balcony due to it being quiet.

I agree...it was a bit noisy to us as well. Just know that each time they start the carousel they ring a bell.

Did not worry...this is a good room! As the other poster stated these ships are massive and we have experienced very little movement even being on the back of the ship.

Your view of the Aqua Theatre will be great!! And being on deck 8 is very convenient to walking through Central Park (beautiful at night) to cross the ship!

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Thank you so much for this info!

We didn’t find our boardwalk balcony noisy. Depends on what you consider noisy I guess. It is ‘busy’ on the boardwalk in the daytime, but it’s a good vibe, people having fun but not loud to us. Nights were quiet. The carousel shuts down early enough, and if you are inside the bell wont interrupt a conversation.

The view of the aqua theatre was cool, you get the bonus of watching the rehearsals.