Delayed email

Just got this email and was wondering if this is common practice to keep boarding lighter in AM?

This is Royal Caribbean International with important information regarding your July 14, 2018 sailing, onboard Harmony of the Seas. Due to an unexpected delay from the previous cruise, your boarding has been delayed. Your new check-in time is between 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM, with a planned departure time of 4:30 PM. We kindly ask that you please arrive to the cruise terminal after 12:00 PM. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this email and was wondering if this is common practice to keep boarding lighter in AM?

This is Royal Caribbean International with important information regarding your July 14, 2018 sailing, onboard Harmony of the Seas. Due to an unexpected delay from the previous cruise, your boarding has been delayed. Your new check-in time is between 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM, with a planned departure time of 4:30 PM. We kindly ask that you please arrive to the cruise terminal after 12:00 PM. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Check the boards...lot's of chatter going on about this. The difference in wording "previous cruise" is not the usual.

No, means that they are starting boarding later like extra cleaning needed or doing maintenance in between cruises without passengers on board. Was on Serenade B2B over year ago. Similar letter, that one they were changing out mattresses so boarding next cruise started later. I was between cruise so didn't effect me. Get there early there could be a wait in all boarding...

And if they did not advise you, you would be back here ranting about them not informinf you. SO, what is your question?

Ok tough guy where is my rant

If the email sent did not give a reason I would probably ignore it. Since this email gave a vague reason I would think that boarding would be delayed. It could be a number of things.

Thanks I will probably split the difference and go at 11:30

We've received it for coast guard inspections and we've always gone at our normal time (11) and boarded on time. This sounds like they might be delayed getting in or something. Usually they say why there's a delay (deep cleaning due to noro, inspection, delayed arrival, etc).

We've received it for coast guard inspections and we've always gone at our normal time (11) and boarded on time. This sounds like they might be delayed getting in or something. Usually they say why there's a delay (deep cleaning due to noro, inspection, delayed arrival, etc).

Great reply this is exactly what I was looking for in my thread.

Thank You

Mike

We got one of these last year after the ship was delayed due to a medical emergency the night before which caused the ship to arrive late. Don’t bother to arrive early anyway or you’ll just end up sitting in a cramped room for two hours with 4000 others that didn’t heed the notice.

We got one of these last year after the ship was delayed due to a medical emergency the night before which caused the ship to arrive late. Don’t bother to arrive early anyway or you’ll just end up sitting in a cramped room for two hours with 4000 others that didn’t heed the notice.

I don’t think that’s it because the Allure comes in same port on Sunday and they got same email. Thank you for reply