Bed Placement on the Harmony of the Seas

How about room 14276? And is it a connecting room?

Hoping and praying their pullout is more comfortable than the Oasis was! My two kids complained about one side being like sleeping on a hard rock and the other side being nice and fluffy, hahahaha. We are budget travelers and have to put all four of us in a nice balcony for four.

How about room 14276? And is it a connecting room?

Hoping and praying their pullout is more comfortable than the Oasis was! My two kids complained about one side being like sleeping on a hard rock and the other side being nice and fluffy, hahahaha. We are budget travelers and have to put all four of us in a nice balcony for four.

Non-connecting, bed by the bathroom.

With 14174 you can’t be sure because the connecting door is not in the usual place as it connects to an accessible cabin and not a regular balcony.

14580 is by the balcony.

If choosing between the 2 definitely go with 14580 as it’s not a connecting cabin.

When will you be sailing, we are in the connecting cabin 14172 25th November 2018 sailing.

Bob,

I thought in HOS/SOS in order to fight out bed placement on balcony cabins is you look at nearest adjoining rooms and looking from hall way the room to left will always have the bed closest to bathroom and room to right would have bed closet to balcony? After those rooms you simply alternate balcony/bathroom? If that's correct then it would seem #9548 would have the bed near the balcony or I have it all wrong....LOL

Bob,

I thought in HOS/SOS in order to fight out bed placement on balcony cabins is you look at nearest adjoining rooms and looking from hall way the room to left will always have the bed closest to bathroom and room to right would have bed closet to balcony? After those rooms you simply alternate balcony/bathroom? If that's correct then it would seem #9548 would have the bed near the balcony or I have it all wrong....LOL

You are correct, I could not see the difference beween a 6 and an 8.