Bed Placement on the Harmony of the Seas

• 9 months later...
34 minutes ago, JDCCruiser6 said:

If I am doing the math correctly, we have Cabins 9635 and 9637 on Harmony of the Seas and I am trying to confirm that 9635 is bed by the hall and 9637 is bed by the window.  (Or did I get it backwards)?  Thanks in advance!

9635: Bed by the balcony

9637: Bed by the bathroom

Ok on the HOS in three weeks.   Can you tell me about 14212?  Also can you get toppers or something to put on the pullout to make it more comfortable?   Have three kids and myself so need to make sure they are comfortable.  Thanks in advance

15 minutes ago, Bem15963 said:

Ok on the HOS in three weeks.   Can you tell me about 14212?  Also can you get toppers or something to put on the pullout to make it more comfortable?   Have three kids and myself so need to make sure they are comfortable.  Thanks in advance

The bed is by the bathroom. I have no idea about the toppers.

42 minutes ago, Bem15963 said:

The sofa bed on Harmony is more like a trundle that pulls out.  The backrest of the sofa is velcroed to the seat of the sofa and that is removed.  You can ask that the trundle part be left at the lower level so each person has their own defined space.  You could probably ask for some kind of topper too if they find it uncomfortable.

32 minutes ago, Midwestgal said:

8298 ???

whats the formula to this? Is there a website or floor plan map?

thanks 

By the balcony.

Find a pair of connecting cabins.  Looking at them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin the left has the bed by the bath.  Every pair of cabins repeats this pattern.  

37 minutes ago, lovelife said:

When trying to figure out the bed placement, do you only count the balcony cabins if there are junior suites in the mix?

One the balcony cabins are interrupted by a non balcony (I.e, JS) or accessible cabin then you need to find another connecting pair in the next block of cabins to redetermine the pattern as it does not continue once the run of balcony cabins is broken  

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

By the balcony.

Find a pair of connecting cabins.  Looking at them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin the left has the bed by the bath.  Every pair of cabins repeats this pattern.  

8298 is a balcony them if I’m right

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

One the balcony cabins are interrupted by a non balcony (I.e, JS) or accessible cabin then you need to find another connecting pair in the next block of cabins to redetermine the pattern as it does not continue once the run of balcony cabins is broken  

Ah, that explains why I was off on my determination of Explorer a couple weeks ago.  There are no connecting cabins without interruption by junior suites around 9288.  Our bed was by the balcony and I looked in the cabin next door and it was also by the balcony and so was the next one.🤨

2 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Ah, that explains why I was off on my determination of Explorer a couple weeks ago.  There are no connecting cabins without interruption by junior suites around 9288.  Our bed was by the balcony and I looked in the cabin next door and it was also by the balcony and so was the next one.🤨

Explorer does not follow that pattern.  All beds are by the balcony on Explorer.  Only Oasis and Quantum class alternate.  Quantum class pattern is opposite a Oasis class. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Explorer does not follow that pattern.  All beds are by the balcony on Explorer.  Only Oasis and Quantum class alternate.  Quantum class pattern is opposite a Oasis class. 

Good to know - thanks a bunch!