Burgers for free?

Because as I mentioned before, the hotter the burger is the more palatable the fat is. I mean usually....because I have eaten ground beef before (not on cruise ships) that was so fatty that I couldn't get past the first bite.

And I should add that I couldn't even be certain that it was beef....lol..... :-/

Now I get it, as long as it tastes good you don't care what it is made of.

Now I get it, as long as it tastes good you don't care what it is made of.

So yeah take my comment totally out of context....I was simply responding to why JR burgers may taste better than the ones that are not served as hot or as freshly cooked....all from the same meat source with probably the same fat percentage but prepared and served differently.

Oh my, a free burger. Say it isn't so. I assumed we all paid thousands for that complimentary burger. But please, continue with the burger dissection conversations. Wait, what was the original question, oh...

On ships with Johnny Rockets, are there places to get a burger for free? Also, what do they serve for breakfast at Johnny Rockets?

Free;p

Hahahaha!:')

:cool:

Had awesome burgers in MDR of Mariner this spring.

Perfect medium rare.

a6b984c5af233e6d139f88b05f68b3f7.jpg

Wow, that's your idea of an awesome burger?? Nasty!:eek:

Standards & expectations set a little low, eh?

Hahahahahahaha!!:') :') :')

Is that bread suppose to be a burger bun?

Edited by ObstructedView2

Wow, that's your idea of an awesome burger?? Nasty!:eek:

Standards & expectations set a little low, eh?

Hahahahahahaha!!:') :') :')

Is that bread suppose to be a burger bun?

Aren't you just a bundle of joy.

SMH

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agree, but it is the ONLY thing better on Carnival. Man does not live by burgers alone.
I disagree. So many other cruislines charge for just about everything except eating in the MDR or the buffet. I could pay for a cruise with Carnival and not pay another penny and have a fabulous time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

So yeah take my comment totally out of context....I was simply responding to why JR burgers may taste better than the ones that are not served as hot or as freshly cooked....all from the same meat source with probably the same fat percentage but prepared and served differently.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come down on you. I just think the stuff in J.R.'s has grease everywhere. I prefer the Windjammer burgers. And just to give you an idea of how my head works, I can't touch the soft serve frozen stuff on the pool deck since the ingredients were posted on this site.:o

Sorry, I didn't mean to come down on you. I just think the stuff in J.R.'s has grease everywhere. I prefer the Windjammer burgers. And just to give you an idea of how my head works, I can't touch the soft serve frozen stuff on the pool deck since the ingredients were posted on this site.:o

No prob and I've been actually saying about the same thing, the only big reason that JR burgers may taste better than the free ones is because they're served fresh off of the grill (?) and so the hot grease makes it taste 'juicy' instead of congealed-fatty. In my opinion

Really? Come on now, you have over 24,000 posts here, you're certainly not new & clearly don't require it to be spelled out for you. Why don't you think about it a bit longer & 'DIGEST' it..

;p

I just wanted to make sure what I was thinking was what you had in mind.:D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Forums mobile app

How often are you going to quote the same post?

Hey, it's the post police!! Shall I go to the threads you recently made so many multiple, annoying, snarky reply's to & quote them for you, and bring them forward, hmmmmm...

Twice (quoted your awesome, nasty burger).. is that not permitted in your post police rule book.

:rolleyes:

Edited by ObstructedView2

Hey, it's the post police!! Shall I go to the threads you recently made so many multiple, annoying, snarky reply's to & quote them for you, and bring them forward, hmmmmm...

Twice (quoted your awesome, nasty burger).. is that not permitted in your post police rule book.

:rolleyes:

Just bad form. Carry on.

Why dont you start a thread on the quality of my remarks. Sounds entertaining.