Breakaway - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

The one I'm on about is a big, tall guy, think his surname is Augustine or similar - works damn hard but always with a laugh. One of our 'Vacation Heroes'

YAY Yes it's Craig Augustine! I can only hope he's still there when I return in October. I wrote up a nice card for him. He's AWESOME.

20c906238809126c2852139cd74b66b7.jpg

We all had a great time with Ann today!

f50bea74682de4d88a421b5007d9d80b.jpg

abbaea2afc207d6950055af62e77522d.jpg

Guess what? Long pants are no longer required in the church... and naturally it was warm just about everywhere we went. It definitely feels great being back on the ship, AC cranked, and pants hidden from sight. Cruise mode... on.

Following! Such an awesome thread. Two quick questions if you can:

My wife and I are thinking of a Baltic cruise in a couple of years, but we hesitate due to the temperatures. We live in Savannah, GA, so anything under 60 degrees F seems cold to us. What are the temperatures like there right now?

Your pictures are incredible. What kind of camera are you using?

We live in Savannah, GA, so anything under 60 degrees F seems cold to us. What are the temperatures like there right now?

I hate to jinx myself, but I’ve always been blessed by the cruise gods. You definitely shouldn’t assume our week is typical, as we’re looking at 70s and 80s all week. I’ll do my best not to wear pants again.

What kind of camera are you using?

Don’t laugh... iPhone 6S.

My wife and I are thinking of a Baltic cruise in a couple of years, but we hesitate due to the temperatures. We live in Savannah, GA, so anything under 60 degrees F seems cold to us. What are the temperatures like there right now?

I agree, this is an awesome thread, as usual, Doug & Sue do great live reports.

If you search google for weather in warnemunde, you can check out todays temps but also average temps per month.

I hate to jinx myself, but I’ve always been blessed by the cruise gods. You definitely shouldn’t assume our week is typical, as we’re looking at 70s and 80s all week. I’ll do my best not to wear pants again.

Don’t laugh... iPhone 6S.

OOPs, sorry Doug, thought you'd be busy chugging down a beer or 2 or ....

Anyway, really enjoying your live report, glad to see your Dad seems to be enjoying himself too.

Cheers,

Connie

LOL, nothing wrong with iPhone 6S, I still have one, unlocked so good to go...anywhere.

A bunch of us went to Taste with Dad because he wanted a sit down meal, although we all ordered apps as we’re thinking late night O’She’s may occur (Sea Day-eve). Normally he’d be off with mom on a night like this, and the 5 of us probably deliver about 1/3 the companionship he deserves.

ab2bdacd6c4350ebdcea28730b2701cd.jpg

Meanwhile, I’ve been on the phone answering work emails.

Below is the site we use to check on historical data around the world, hope it is useful:

http://www.weatherbase.com/

Back at Syd’s...

d791a6267ca6491fc94c2fda5778e70e.jpg

...with our new friend Rafael, who just started up on NCL this week. I was shocked he wasn’t a longtime NCL’r... a great personality, and he greeted us all by name when returning after our long day in port.

a381732cf674a70fa5fe8456c96cfb76.jpg