Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

11 minutes ago, Rosieo said:

Is it too late to ask where 9267 is?  And would you know if the bed is by the veranda?

Here is 9267. It looks like an unobstructed view. The deck plans show that the bed is by the balcony, but a couple of other cabins in that area turned out to be different than the plans so it could very well be near the bath -  I would hate to guess. You are lucky to be in AQ - Blu is gorgeous and the Thermal Suite is a lovely, relaxing place. Enjoy! 🙂

image.png.de5fd8e60c72f3db136b281da6d00248.png

vtcruising thanks so much for replying.  We originally had one of those balcony rooms near the front with the round cutout window balcony.  I wasn't thrilled about that and this morning when we were given the chance to upgrade for just a little more we jumped at the chance.  We have sailed in Aqua Class before and just loved it.  Thanks again for pointing out or room!

1 minute ago, Rosieo said:

vtcruising thanks so much for replying.  We originally had one of those balcony rooms near the front with the round cutout window balcony.  I wasn't thrilled about that and this morning when we were given the chance to upgrade for just a little more we jumped at the chance.  We have sailed in Aqua Class before and just loved it.  Thanks again for pointing out or room!

Nice upgrade! Not everyone loves the infinite veranda, but hopefully it will work well for you. I was in one for 2 nights and enjoyed it. It has some nice features and the cabins are really nice - the bathrooms are the best I've seen on a ship (and you will have the great AQ shower!).

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

Nice upgrade! Not everyone loves the infinite veranda, but hopefully it will work well for you. I was in one for 2 nights and enjoyed it. It has some nice features and the cabins are really nice - the bathrooms are the best I've seen on a ship (and you will have the great AQ shower!).

I have been reading a lot about the Infinity Verandas.  I think we will like it much better than the one we had!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, dahudson said:

@cruzincanuck - How was cabin 10272 on Celebrity Edge?  Any noise from the vents or whatever they were next to the cabin?

There is a review on the Edge cabin review sticky of the mirror cabin on the port side (10265 - the last port aft AQ). The person had no noise issues and said they would book the cabin again. Hopefully the mirror cabin would be similar. :classic_smile: 

Here is the link to the review, with pictures:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=57825975

• 2 years later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:34 PM, vtcruising said:

Okay, my turn again! As many know, my DH and I are going on 3 short Edge cruises in the next few weeks. The first is a 2 night Press and Trade non-revenue cruise Nov 25, the second the 2 night non-revenue United Way cruise Nov 27 and the 3rd is the 3 night 1st preview cruise on Dec. 1 (first Edge revenue cruise). I had no cabin choice for the 1st cruise as I am an invited guest. I finally received the cabin assignment for the first cruise today (17 days from the cruise) and am thrilled with my assigned cabin! No, we are not bunking with LLP in an Iconic Suite, which would have been my first choice, but my second choice was an IV and that is what we got!

We are in 12136, which is on the 12th deck. I was nervous when she said 12 because of possible pool deck noise, but it looks like it is in the corner of the Mast Grill by the doorway into the Solarium so hopefully will be fine. It is a C1 and the bed is by the bath. The best part is that we will have a front row seat for the Magic Carpet. I really want to be close by when it moves. At least, I hope that they will reposition it on that cruise!  It will cover about 4 cabins on each side when it moves and we are 7 cabins away, so will be very close! I will be able to report back with a video and see what the noise is like, etc. if it is repositioned. I'll also report on noise, if any, when parked at the pool deck. The cabin is centrally located and one deck from the pool, Solarium, Spa and pool bar!  It will be fun to try out the IV and I will measure and photograph every nook and cranny. :classic_smile:

I'm still waiting for the United Way cabin assignment and will be back when I receive that one.

image.thumb.png.632a75b7a71855dfbb4dd779bcbe3520.png

Big ol' bump but this is the cabin we got when we bid to Move Up from an Oceanview on Deck 3 - so excited!  Thank you so much for this wonderful thread.

Edited by WorkerBee74

• 1 year later...

So I'm booked on Beyond #11206, which is considered a C1 with no obstructed view. Yet from what I can tell, there's a support pole and a bump out wall on one side of the IV, as well as an overhang from deck 12 above. Thoughts on this cabin? Just a little concerned the overhang will cast a constant shadow and the pole/wall will spoil the view. Should I try to move before we sail in May 2024? My first time with Celebrity! Thanks.

6 minutes ago, mcoguy72 said:

So I'm booked on Beyond #11206, which is considered a C1 with no obstructed view. Yet from what I can tell, there's a support pole and a bump out wall on one side of the IV, as well as an overhang from deck 12 above. Thoughts on this cabin? Just a little concerned the overhang will cast a constant shadow and the pole/wall will spoil the view. Should I try to move before we sail in May 2024? My first time with Celebrity! Thanks.

Another source for your question are thecabin stickies (along with S and M class ships) which is located on the first page of the Celebrity Cruises forum. This link is for all E class ships. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=getNewComment

Edited by doghog